DIY controller wall-mount that doesn't damage controller?

imfromwisconsin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
This is my first new thread, so forgive me if it sucks.

I have a 360, PS3 & Wii; with all of those controllers & limited desk space, I find it aggravating to have to put them away and then take them out when I am done using them or want to use them.

I'm looking for a way to mount the controller to the wall so it's still near my console but out of the way -- it would have to be something versatile for 360 & PS3 (Wii is optional since it doesn't really get played...surprise!) and something compact -- obviously I could put up a gigantic piece of wood and some nails and hold them there, but that would just suck.

Does anyone have any ideas? Come on you DIYers...help me out.

Well, you could paint the wood the color of the wall, and the nails dont have to just be nails, you could put something around them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting idea and opens up more interesting ideas for specialized wall-shelving for a variety of consoles. I've a bit of experience in woodworking; I'll ponder this a couple of days and see if I can think up anything unobtrusive.
I was actually thinking of making my own storage ottoman, like the one mentioned in a Target thread a day or two ago. Have you considered that as a solution to your storage problem?

Maybe try legos too? :D

dscn0452kz6.jpg

You could try the wooden shadow boxes they sell at target. If you cut them along the side, you'd have a place to slide your cables through.

bread's done
Back