DJ Hero $100 at Blockbuster

Raid3n

CAGiversary!
I dunno if this has been mentioned or not, if it has sorry in advance. Blockbuster has DJ Hero for $100 and this is a permanent price, it isn't on sale. I dunno if this is YMMV but all of them in town here have it for the same price.

Not exactly much of a deal, considering that DJ Hero dipped under $100 very frequently, and often on a national scale.

Thanks for the effort, OP, but it was pretty much officially pricedropped weeks ago. Walmart, Gamestop, and even the official Guitar Hero online store all sell it for $100 now.

Just wanted to chime in and say it's a great game. I found a used copy at gamestop for $60, and traded in Left 4 Dead with the current promotion to bring it down to about $35. It's a lot of fun and easily worth $60.

If it came with a disc scratcher i would've definitely bit on it. For $100, it's not worth it. Maybe for $30-$40.

[quote name='JaroldL']If it came with a disc scratcher i would've definitely bit on it. For $100, it's not worth it. Maybe for $30-$40.[/QUOTE]

I hope you are being sarcastic... Unless you went in and they tried to sell you just the disc for $100...

I got it at launch. Paid for the regular version, but a mix up at the store resulted in me getting the regular edition. I felt like the game was overpricedat launch and it appears the market has agreed.

It is a fun game, just a really steep learning curve. To the point that you really have to put in work in the beginning to get good at it. If you aren't down with having to practice and dealing with a ton of frustration, then this isn't the game for you. Though it is quite the conversation piece and all my firends wanted to try it out and watch me play.

Not sure how anyone can say it is a horrible game though. That statement is even more baffling that if it droppde to 39.99 it magically becomes great. You might think it costs too much, but the game is not horrible.

[quote name='JaroldL']If it came with a disc scratcher i would've definitely bit on it. For $100, it's not worth it. Maybe for $30-$40.[/QUOTE]

Just turn your xbox sideways as you play. Problem solved.

[quote name='ccohen322']or you could go grab a preowned copy at EB for 59.99...[/QUOTE]

Which is what I did and ended up being $44.99 thanks to employee discount. Great game that I have enjoyed more than Guitar or Rock Band.

What the hell are you talking about, a "disc scratcher"? Haven't you said this before?

Do you mean, like...something you put CDs on, and it's lets you wika-wika them like a turntable or something? If so, that's really stupid. That's like saying Guitar Hero should come with a real toy guitar; that's a totally separate item.

it's a great game, even if you're anti-"hero" games. look past the title and you'll find yourself having a lot of fun with it.

[quote name='tightclaws']Its a horrible game unless it drops below 39.99 period.[/QUOTE]

superman 64 was horrible at retail.

superman 64 is still horrible 14 years later at $1.

log off, thanks.

bread's done
Back