DJ Hero 2 PS3 22.56 shipped *alive again*

$25 shippied to ny? thats a bummer.. also cag16 is taken off $4.48 and yes it did stack with y powerup card and also with saver...

Thanks for the heads-up on this. In for one. I don't like giving Activision dollars, so giving GameStop significantly less dollars is good for me.

Already got mine today! Looking untouched! Crazy Deal!
Not even a thumb crease on the booklet, and no greazy prints on the disc!
Grab em!
Peace

You're not missing ANYTHING without the book, it's seriously 4 pages and doesnt give any info besides controller layout and the usual "seizure warnings".
= )
Peace

I don't suppose there's a way to set up an e-mail or text alert when they become available is there? This thing is starting to become my white whale...

PS3 Version is back up, I just put an order in; my edge (which expired in July) + Cag16 got it down to 21 bucks for me. Good luck nabbing one.

[quote name='allstar45']PS3 Version is back up, I just put an order in; my edge (which expired in July) + Cag16 got it down to 21 bucks for me. Good luck nabbing one.[/QUOTE]

Just ordered mines as well but if I was you I wouldve used 20USED + EDGE and maybe it wouldve saved u more.

It says it's available but when i add it to my cart it says it's not available and gets removed from my cart.....well this is bullshit! Oh well here's to next time.

[quote name='boogie4114']Just ordered mines as well but if I was you I wouldve used 20USED + EDGE and maybe it wouldve saved u more.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was looking for codes on here but I just decided to use the cag16 before it went OOS. I tried to redo it now but it looks like it's dead again?

Hopefully mine ships soon.

bread's done
Back