DJ Hero 2 Turntable Bundle (360/PS3) $49.99 at Amazon

what a slap to the face to best buy, really considering picking it up, but not sure if i really want to.

I wouldn't say that's a slap in the face, BB's price dropped to $54.99 and is bundling theirs with the renegade stand/case plus offering free shipping or instore pick up. $5 + tax for the stand and case? yes please...oh wait, I already did. holla!

My gf picked this game up for me today at Gamestops sale, and I am blown away by the mixes in this game. i highly recommend it! Way better then Dj Hero 1.

totally, when DJ Hero 1 said they had never before released mixes...it was because they kinda sucked lemons. The new tracks on DJ Hero 2 are slammin, and party mode is just a great idea.

Kind of a stupid question,but I'm not a fan of hip hop/r&b music but this game has me a little interested. I heard alot of good things about the soundtrack but not much about the gameplay. So is it worth getting if you're only getting it for the gameplay and not the music? And if so is fun?

[quote name='Vap']Kind of a stupid question,but I'm not a fan of hip hop/r&b music but this game has me a little interested. I heard alot of good things about the soundtrack but not much about the gameplay. So is it worth getting if you're only getting it for the gameplay and not the music? And if so is fun?[/QUOTE]

As someone who is not really a big fan of hip hop either but LOVES music games, the DJ Hero series is a lot of fun. The gameplay just feels so much different than what's out there and gives a good sense of illusion to actually DJing the music. I give it two thumbs up to any music game fan who might be tired of plastic guitars and looking for a new experience.

Is this the best deal so far? [either Amazon or BB if you want the stand]?
I recall BB had a second turntable free at one time, but I don't recall what the base price was.

I can't recommend DJ Hero 2 enough. I got it at Gamestop yesterday for $49.99 and I couldn't put it down. One of the best music games to allow you to actually have complete control over how certain sections sound with the freestyle sections.

I have it from gamefly it is a pretty bomb ass game. Not really a fun of the genres of music but the mixes are awesome.

[quote name='rpgfan']Quick question, is it worth getting DJ HERO and/or Renegade edition?[/QUOTE]

My opinion is that if you play DJ Hero 2 first, you'll be spoiled. It's improved in a lot of little ways that make a big difference when playing and the mixes are a few notches better.

[quote name='rpgfan']Quick question, is it worth getting DJ HERO and/or Renegade edition?[/QUOTE]

DJ Hero is worth getting for the right price. Like Felder said though DJ hero 2 is an improvement over the original. So it comes down to how cheap you can get the original

And the only benefits of getting the Renegade version of the original are the case/stand and the slight color changes to the turntable. Can be worthwhile if you can get it cheap enough. I know Amazon has had sales on the Renegade for about $70 before, but it was too much for me since I already owned the regular version

I got in on the Bestbuy.com deal for DJh2 yesterday, partly because of the free case/stand and the case/stand made playing much easier for me.

got a question:

I bought this game from amazon on dec 7th(like 13 days ago). Can I buy a new copy and get a refund for my old copy? Its kinda lame I payed $15 more. How long is amazons refund policy. I'll just send the new one i get back like its the old one.

Is that possible or are there some kind of barcode checks of something that wont let you?

Best buy had this for the same price yesterday with the renegade case for free. I bought it and did an in-store pick up. HOLY Crap is the case heavy.. I haven't tried it with the legs to see how sturdy it is but i am happy i got it for that price.

I got the Renegade version when Amazon had it for 100 with a $50 gift card. I just ordered this from BB with the free case because the case/table is great. now I have two turntables and two case/tables and a microphone, I'm set. Oh, and the games are really fun and actually let you FEEL like you are making some music. It's all about the free style sections.

I just snagged a 360 bundle from Warehouse Deals for $36.99 + $5 case from Best Buy. Best deal on this yet. :D

[quote name='newtype06']Damn I should've done it this afternoon! What are the chances of the PS3 going back to $39.99?[/QUOTE]

Eventually? Pretty good. In the next day or two? Probably not going to happen, especially since it looks like they sold a lot. (since it went to "takes 1-2 days to process")

[quote name='norkusa']I have a DJ Hero 1 controller. Any reason I need to get the DJH 2 controller or are they both exactly the same?[/QUOTE]
they are the same... unless you get the controller in the dj hero 2 party bundle, since those are white.

Saw this on my Twitter feed and just had to jump on it. I finally got around to sampling DJ Hero 2 at Best Buy about a month and a half ago and enjoyed it. The only thing that prevented me from buying the original DJ Hero bundle when it dropped to $30 was the fact that it's by the same people who do Guitar Hero, meaning there's not going to be any backwards compatibility. With this deal, though, I can hopefully sell it on Craigslist once I become tired of it. Can't fathom the idea of swapping discs to play select songs since I've been spoiled by Rock Band.

I just ordered the DJ Hero 2 Turntable Bundle for xbox 360 for $39!
I come to CAG to see if I got a good deal...and sure enough, I mustve...it was $56 yesterday?! That's insane!

Heads up to people, the bundle is $39 right now, but the stand alone game is $51! Ha!

I too just ordered the 360 bundle for $39. I already have a turntable but for this price maybe I can get that multiplayer achievement ive been missing in DJ Hero 1! Thanks McNutsack because if it wasnt for your post I might not have rechecked the link.

Is it worth having two turntables? I could get some money back on the game itself and still have a second turntable to go with the Best Buy one I got and thought was a great deal.
is there any co-op or is it just competitive multiplayer?

man...at $40...I REALLY WANT THIS, but I haven't even finished with 1 yet -.- and the backlog is so high...anyone think it'll go any lower as time goes by? Or should I jsut bite?

Those $5 cases from best buy are awesome btw (even though best buy itself sucks.)

Dammit it looks like 40 dollars for the 360 version is dead. Twice today I have missed out on awesome deals. First on the BDP 570 by a fucking hair and now this. Shit just hasn't been going my way.

=/ The price is back to $56. I think the $39 price only lasted a day. I noticed that the DJ Hero 2 Turntable Bundle fluctuates price every couple of days though. I'm sure it'll hit $39 again soon....but I dont think it'd go for less than that; it's not like it's a hard to sell game that they need to force people to buy with lower prices. Of course, anything is possible with time...like when the 3rd one comes out.

bread's done
Back