DJ Hero $29.99 Target. In store only

ColossusVerbatum

CAG Veteran
Feedback
4 (100%)
I went to target and they had DJ Hero on Wii and PS3 for $29.99. I didn't see the 360 version so im not sure. It's not gonna be in the clearance, its going to be in the regular spot. It just said "on sale" and the tag said it was $30.00 off. This is the bundle with the controller and game.

I regretably bought this at full price (I was bored and desperate). Too much urban pop and rap stuff, although the Daft Punk Mash ups are cool. Worth it at this price.

Thanks so much OP! This should tide me over till DJ Hero 2 drops in price. The music in this game is by far the best part. I hadn't gotten a chance to really play it till now and I'm having a lot of fun. The gf likes it too which is ++. :applause:

picked one up in portland, more on the shelf. thanks! i've been on the fence about this one for ages (love some of the music, hate rhythm games and peripherals) but this price was too good to pass up.

dj hero 2 is getting great reviews too, so even better since now i have a turntable (this one got pretty good reviews too, just didn't sell)...

I almost picked up the DJ Hero 2 bundle at Best Buy last night, due to the fact that they include the carrying case/stand with the bundle.

I already have the original game, but it's pretty tempting to pick up a second turntable for multiplayer.

It's sad to see so many people in this thread discounting this game. It's well worth $29.99, hell, I paid full price and never regretted it for a second.

I definitely think the DJ Hero bundle is worth $30 as I bought it for $35 back in April at Toys R' US. The mixes are well done and it is fun to mix and you can also compete against a friend if you have an extra DJ Hero Mixer which were selling for $20 at BB in the Summer. Like all the music games though they do get boring kind of fast. Though for $30 it is a great price. I can't believe they tried to sell this thing for $130 when it came out. I know the second DJ Hero is bundled at $99 coming out this month but I would wait for that to fall in the same price range as we all know it will.

I was always curious but never interested enough to pay full price for it. But it's kind of hard to say no to $29.99, especially when it's back up to $69.99 on the website and in other stores. So I just grabbed one on my lunch break. I'll most likely wait and do the same with DJ Hero 2 as well.

I just picked one up. But I don't know if I got the right version, since I have both Xbox 360 and PS3. Anyone have experience with both and any particular reason that would warrant purchasing one over the other?

I heard it was clearanced out at Best Buy for $40 and it included an extra controller. Anyone know if that's still going on?

[quote name='Naramie']I just picked one up. But I don't know if I got the right version, since I have both Xbox 360 and PS3. Anyone have experience with both and any particular reason that would warrant purchasing one over the other?

I heard it was clearanced out at Best Buy for $40 and it included an extra controller. Anyone know if that's still going on?[/QUOTE]

Nah man, it's not. The price shot back up to $69.99 at Best Buy too. Which was why I went ahead and picked it up at Target. Now that DJ Hero 2 is out it's probably the best deal around right now.

**Edit: Oh, I didn't see the post right above me! Well if you can find one good luck! Ever since it was announced the Best Buy closest to my job didn't have any. :(

I've been waiting for the Renegade Edition to strike as an Amazon lightning deal once again - Eminem and Jay-Z are both overrated, but I want the stand and can't help myself with CEs/LEs - but I just might bite on this if they're still around come payday... which, by the looks of the shelves over the last several days, they probably will be.

Thought about Tony Hawk Ride too, but I probably wouldn't dare. Probably.

DJ Hero 2 makes the original look awful. My advice would be to wait until Black Friday to get DJ Hero 2 for $70-$80. Even with it being more than double the price its definitely worth it.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']I've been waiting for the Renegade Edition to strike as an Amazon lightning deal once again - Eminem and Jay-Z are both overrated, but I want the stand and can't help myself with CEs/LEs.[/QUOTE]

I want the Renegade for the same reason but it never went as low as I wanted. Already have the game for 360 so I wouldn't pay more than 50 for Renegade.

At this point, I'll wait on an Amazon deal or a possible Black Friday deal from Bestbuy on DJ Hero2. Bestbuy is suppose to have an exclusive version that includes a stand.

Not in a big rush to get DJ2 so I can wait

Got it for 360 for 29.99 on 10/22. The tag infront of it still said 69.99. If you find one make sure to scan it because the discount might be there even if it isn't listed

[quote name='Popnmusic']Its been 29.99 at my targets for at least a month now.[/QUOTE]

Again, it's YMMV, still never went down at my local Target (even scanned it) but at the one an hour and a half out it is...

[quote name='SimaYi']DJ Hero 2 makes the original look awful. My advice would be to wait until Black Friday to get DJ Hero 2 for $70-$80. Even with it being more than double the price its definitely worth it.[/QUOTE]

So I've read. Looks like it's got a better soundtrack too. It's all good though, I'll just wait until the game itself hits $20 - $35.

I find it humorous considering my main urge to get DJ Hero was for Daft Punk. Well, and now I want DJ Hero 2 for Deadmau5.

I just went back to Target to buy another copy to flip, I scanned the last one of the shelf and it was $69.99. Definitely YMMW.

bread's done
Back