DJ Hero (360, PS3, Wii(?)) $79.99 T-Day and BF from GuitarHeroStore!

nesdude

CAGiversary!
Welp, I'm a consumer whore and finally pulled the trigger.

Today and tomorrow only, DJ Hero is $99.99 at Guitar Hero Store (all standard versions). Add coupon code DJHPP1 for an additional $20 off. No tax (in Michigan, anyway) and free 2 day FedEx shipping. Note: the coupon code worked for the Xbox 360 version of the game, I have no idea if it works with PS3 or Wii versions. If it works for you please post here. Found coupon at DealNews. Standard edition.

I can't say no at a price like that. I said I'd get it at $99.99 then grumbled because I didn't want to at $89.99 last week or whenever that sale was. I simply can't say no at $79.99 new. $40 cheaper than retail and it came out under a month ago. Wow.

Do I think it'll drop even more than that? Yes. But not for another few months. Maybe not until next summer. Probably the cheapest you'll find it brand new before Christmas.

Get to it.

http://www.guitarherostore.com/Guitar-Hero/XB360-DJ-Hero/DJ-Hero-Turntable-Bundle-Xbox-360

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought it. I got addicted playing this at a friend's house. the code worked for free 2 day shipping but it was at a 100 bucks. still think it was worth it because i missed out on the amazon deal while back.

So, amazon just price adjusted for me, bought it for 120, minus 10 coupon code, comes with 40 credit. It dropped to 95 and I got 25 refund. So that totals to 45, win.

bread's done
Back