DJ Hero - $89.99 - 360 / PS3 / PS2 / Wii - Amazon

I would wait until it drops way lower, I got caught up in the hype. While it is a very fun game at first, it lost its fun factor pretty quick for me. It never really caught on like GH or RB did with me. Luckly I was able to sell it on craigslist for $10 less than what I paid for it.

i got one in gamestop for 40$ after trading gta iv. 2 weeks later, sold it to a guy on craigslist for 80. good game, but definitely not for everyone.

i wish this was something i could rent from gamefly, or something similar.

tried it out at the store but i'd really like to spend some good time with something like this before I purchase it, at whatever price.

Hoping it's the lowest we've seen at the goldbox event on amazon this thursday. Crossing my fingers!

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Not sure how many people saw it, but Activision announced earlier today that they are making a sequel. At least the turntable won't be a one and done peripheral. Gotta see that as a positive.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6246534.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;6[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I did. If anything, that lowered my price point knowing there will be a sequel and probably way more of DJ Hero 1 sitting in warehouses that need will need a nice home for cheap before 2 comes out :D. Unless it's on sale between $70 and $80 very soon, I'll probably hold off until at least the summer.

bread's done
Back