DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable $85 wii/ps3/xbox

This makes me wish I had some amazon credit left..

If you use a discover card I guess this is as good as $75

If this still would've had the $40 credit, it would be incredible.

Tempted...since I have $40 credit from a previous promotion. I still see this dropping a bit though. To wait, or not to wait?

[quote name='Rig']If this still would've had the $40 credit, it would be incredible.

Tempted...since I have $40 credit from a previous promotion. I still see this dropping a bit though. To wait, or not to wait?[/QUOTE]

See that URL?

Wait it out.

[quote name='Rig']If this still would've had the $40 credit, it would be incredible.

Tempted...since I have $40 credit from a previous promotion. I still see this dropping a bit though. To wait, or not to wait?[/QUOTE]

Im tempted too, but I will wait. still 25 days till Xmas. Im pretty sure we will see more nice specials on this one

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']The price drops on this game remind me of a certain Bob Seger song you hear in Chevy truck commercials.[/QUOTE]

"Blowin' In the Wind?" No...wait...that's a Bob Dylan song. Nevermind...;)

I'm also waiting for $70 or less... and I'm awaiting my credit for my recent trade-in before making a big purchase (new laptop) so I have to pass on this. Thanks OP.

I just ordered a few days ago when it was 96 there for a few minutes. I am going to see if amazon will credit me the difference back, but I'm not betting on it.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I just ordered a few days ago when it was 96 there for a few minutes. I am going to see if amazon will credit me the difference back, but I'm not betting on it.[/QUOTE]

when did amazon stop doing the price adjustment anyway?

is it worth waiting for the renegade edition to drop to get the stand and case? i know best buy has a stand from Rocketfish for $30. i really want the stand and the case seems nice, but i could give 2 shits about the cd. what is every1 else planning on using for a stand?

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']is it worth waiting for the renegade edition to drop to get the stand and case? i know best buy has a stand from Rocketfish for $30. i really want the stand and the case seems nice, but i could give 2 shits about the cd. what is every1 else planning on using for a stand?[/QUOTE]

Just FYI, the case and the stand are one and the same.

At any rate, I'm fine just playing on the couch and coffeetable (though I don't own the game and don't play it a lot).

bread's done
Back