DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable (PS2) $34.07 at Amazon

Decent deal, but on eBay you can get a used one for 360, PS3, or Wii for under $30 shipped. I know used isn't as good as new but when mine arrived the game was sealed and the turntable was not working, but they exchanged it for me and the one I got back looked barely used.

I'm waiting for this to drop even lower. Don't think the sequel is going to get a PS2 release, and since there's no DLC for PS2 either, it's somewhat of a dead end.

Well does the controller use usb or no, if yes then you could do what i did when rockband went to 99 bucks and sell the ps2 copy and get the ps3 copy

Check out your local target...Mine was clearing out these PS2 versions at $20 this week

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Decent deal, but on eBay you can get a used one for 360, PS3, or Wii for under $30 shipped. I know used isn't as good as new but when mine arrived the game was sealed and the turntable was not working, but they exchanged it for me and the one I got back looked barely used.[/QUOTE]
This is actually the best cheap way to get one. I bought one from them this week, cost me $12.76 shipped, it was sealed when I got it and it works perfectly.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Decent deal, but on eBay you can get a used one for 360, PS3, or Wii for under $30 shipped. I know used isn't as good as new but when mine arrived the game was sealed and the turntable was not working, but they exchanged it for me and the one I got back looked barely used.[/QUOTE]
I just got one for the Wii for $15 shipped from DealTree on ebay like mentioned above.

[quote name='cRodz']another delighted dealtree customer reporting in
http://shop.ebay.com/dealtree-auctions/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

there is a few of these dj heroes coming up starting at 10 bucks as of now.
grab one for cheap if you can.

also something tells me these dj hero bundles fell out of a truck...if you catch my drift.[/QUOTE]

Well whatever is telling you that is wrong. Dealtree is a Best Buy company. So these are one of a few things: return, trade ins, or damaged during unpacking.

[quote name='M3wThr33']PS2 and PS3 use the same controller. Use this if you want a spare controller for the PS3.[/QUOTE]

Interesting...I wasn't sure if that was the case. Thanks for the info!

bread's done
Back