DJ Hero for Xbox 360- $59.99 + shipping @ JR.com

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']$9 shipping :cry:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, if there was no shipping I'd bite on this. Oh well, it'll keep dropping I hope.

Just a heads up you can haggle with JR Call their order line and you'll probably be able to haggle free shipping on the item.

I know I've haggled prices down in the past from them.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']lol life cycle? It must finna die this year then.[/QUOTE]

I won't be playing 24/7. I think Oblivion, Dragon Age, Mass Effect 2, and Fallout 3 GOTY should take quite a bit of time.

[quote name='usfbchmguy']Um, it's still cheaper than the $80 in the ads for the week. So even with shipping you come out ahead, no?[/QUOTE]

Yeah but the thing is, the price on this hasn't bottomed out and some set their purchase point at $60, and this isn't $60. I'm not even sure $60 is my buy point but I do get curious.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Yeah but the thing is, the price on this hasn't bottomed out and some set their purchase point at $60, and this isn't $60. I'm not even sure $60 is my buy point but I do get curious.[/QUOTE]

QFT. My curiosity pricepoint on this is $20 OTD.

[quote name='help1']Pretty good game for about a 2 weeks. After that it just gets boring like the rest of these types of games.[/QUOTE]
My thoughts exactly!

The thing that keeps me away from this game is the fact that it includes a big piece of plastic that I'm going to have store somewhere, carry with me if I move, and eventually spend lots to ship to someone else when I eventually sell or trade it.

I know the instrument is part of what makes these games fun, but more physical stuff cluttering up my life just isn't worth it to me.

THANK YOU, OP....just picked mine up in-store. Used a gift card to drive the price down even lower. For those in the NY area, they had plenty available...

Um, Wow! I got mine about 3 weeks ago for 69.99 at Toysrus shipping/tax bought it up to about $82. Yes I know, I've wanted this game since launch but waited for the price to drop, 69.99 was good enough for me. I'm in NY and could have just gotten this at JR if I waited but it's to late now :'(
It's a great game if your into this kind of thingy but I feel like there will be another sale soon with free cookies on the side, so stay strong you CAG's!

Btw: If you have big hands and sausage fingers be careful! O_O The three buttons on the disk are close so you can cramp up with all the rubbing/pushing, it could just be me though.

[quote name='latin trident']I'd buy it but my wife is expecting next month. That and I also received 4 games in the past month that should keep me busy for the rest of the 360 life cycle :).

http://www.jr.com/activision/pe/ACT...are&SiteID=NKa3hZyYoHA-UL2ELPa5l1wCdNpZwB*FVQ[/QUOTE]

First child? If so, be prepared to change your gaming habits. I didn't think it would change much, but pretty much anytime the kid's awake, you won't be gaming.

[quote name='azngtlman']First child? If so, be prepared to change your gaming habits. I didn't think it would change much, but pretty much anytime the kid's awake, you won't be gaming.[/QUOTE]

I just got number 3 this week - the only way my gaming habits changed with a kid around is not being able to play "M" and a few "T" rated titles until bedtime. Same thing goes with movies - won't wach anything R rated movies unless it's bed or naptime.

On a note more related to the thread at hand - I noticed that this is listed as "out of stock" on the J&R website - you can still buy it from them via amazon marketplace. Shipping is about 30 cents more, but at this price, I can justify a little more. I've been waiting on this one to drop and I pulled the trigger today.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-DJ-H..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1267130996&sr=8-1

[quote name='Astroman']The thing that keeps me away from this game is the fact that it includes a big piece of plastic that I'm going to have store somewhere, carry with me if I move, and eventually spend lots to ship to someone else when I eventually sell or trade it.

I know the instrument is part of what makes these games fun, but more physical stuff cluttering up my life just isn't worth it to me.[/QUOTE]
While it is another piece of plastic equipment, it honestly isn't that big. Pretty compact actually. Not oddly shaped (game controller wise) like a guitar or a drum set.

[quote name='azngtlman']First child? If so, be prepared to change your gaming habits. I didn't think it would change much, but pretty much anytime the kid's awake, you won't be gaming.[/QUOTE]

Yeah my wife warned me about this. She was rather upset with me last night because I was trying to squeeze in some gaming time really late at night. I know I will find a way to play my games. I know I will.

This is not worth it, this game will probably be on target clearence in the next month because no ones buying music games

[quote name='latin trident']I'd buy it but my wife is expecting next month. That and I also received 4 games in the past month that should keep me busy for the rest of the 360 life cycle :).

http://www.jr.com/activision/pe/ACT...are&SiteID=NKa3hZyYoHA-UL2ELPa5l1wCdNpZwB*FVQ[/QUOTE]

Microsoft is expecting the 360 to last past 2015, so you would have to play those games really slowly if you were trying to make them last the rest of the 360s life.

bread's done
Back