DJ Hero game + turntable for $28 (PS3) & $35 (Wii)

Nucking Futs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I looked thru the 1st 3-pages of this forum & didn't see this already posted so I apolgize if it has...

Was at the local Best Buy earlier tonight & saw these 2 deals. The turntable by itself's $35 so this is a good deal. I've got the Renegade edition & love this game even though I was never into Rock Band & Guitar Hero. Get this + a pre-owned copy of DJ Hero 2 for $20 (Gamestop; or 10% less if you've got a PowerUp card) & you've got both games + turntable for around $50. This sale/clearance isn't on their website.

anyone know if these heavily discounted bundles at best buy are used/previous demo units or something? i bought one that i haven't opened but noticed that there are two overlapping sets of tape on the outer slip cover but only one set connects to the inner box.

on a side note, i bought some of the clearance $5 dj hero cases which are suppose to be new but seem to be used/previous demo units.

They should be new. It could just be someone openned the box or something, so they had to tape it up.

Same with the cases. They should be new, but it seems a lot of Best Buys took them out of the boxes to save space, which meant they got scoffed from being moved around the stores for a year and a half

Not bad at all. Almost rivals the all-time low of $20 at TRU.

Keep in mind that the regular price for these is now $35. I saw that on the shelf tags last week when I was still debating whether or not to return my $55 DJ Hero 2 bundle.

Dunno about now but last week, the tag said it was on sale (forgot exact regular price). The 2-3 boxes of PS3 & 1-2 boxes of the Wii versions looked unopened but wasn't really paying attention.

Was just there few hours ago (had to checkout their B2G1Free promo) & the label says it's on sale from $70 regular price. A few boxes looks kinda (barely) beat but not opened so I'm assuming it's just excess inventory (not used) for the box damage.

bread's done
Back