dj hero @ gamestop for $100

man I feel like biting so bad! But I'm planning on spending my money on clothes this week.. but no fear I know lower prices for this is near.

It is actually a pretty fun game. I suck at it but it is still pretty fun, I'm glad I waited to pick mine up! I wouldn't be surprised to see it drop maybe a little more but not much.

[quote name='emd081603']It is actually a pretty fun game. I suck at it but it is still pretty fun, I'm glad I waited to pick mine up! I wouldn't be surprised to see it drop maybe a little more but not much.[/QUOTE]

ya, im expecting at around $80 at the end of the year, and im predicting a sequel

I want this game but, 1) I have way too many games right now and, 2) I know it will be dropping in price a lot more well before Spring. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw it at $80 before xmas.

Yeah I was thinking maybe $80 at lowest, it does come with hardware so I don't see it getting much cheaper than that.

i would've bought this game if they had like a disc to scratch. i thought it had one but after seeing the commercial i as pretty disappointed. im a big fan of hip-hop and it's to see something like this on the market.

I picked it up for $100 right after release. Tons of fun, feels better to play than Guitar Hero and I prefer the soundtrack. Everybody should buy this game sooner or later.

Don't bite if your not heavily interested in it and can wait a bit more. It will drop and it will drop relatively quickly. I got mine from amazon for 95 with a 40 dollar giftcard and probably would have waited if I hadn't been overly excited about the game.

[quote name='emd081603']Yeah I was thinking maybe $80 at lowest, it does come with hardware so I don't see it getting much cheaper than that.[/QUOTE]

2 words:
rock
revolution

honestly i'm not suprised to see it drop so fast. seems like an ever smaller niche market than gh/rb.

Bought this for $80 + free shipping from the Guitar Hero store a week ago. I'm digging it. It's not a game I'd play as heavily as, say, Left 4 Dead or Fallout 3 but it's definitely a game I look forward to playing for half an hour/45 mins or so.

Still waiting for the price to drop further, it's really a self rewarding game or if you happen to be really good at it you can attempt to have it running while you're hosting a small get together.

It's $60 used at Gamestop with the turn table my friend picked it up last Wednesday, turned out to be the Renegade edition.

DJ hero was one of my best purchases so far this year. The songs are good and it is an even better group play game than guitar hero as everyone wants to try it because its different. It's nice to actually have to use two hands on something rather than just using your right fingers and two fingers on your left hand.

[quote name='CaptainCaputo']It's $60 used at Gamestop with the turn table my friend picked it up last Wednesday, turned out to be the Renegade edition.[/QUOTE]

That's a damn good price too. Did it come with the stand??

bread's done
Back