DJ Hero/GH5/Tony Hawk bundles Cheap at Fred Meyer

Valanthos

CAGiversary!
I was at my local Fred Meyer in Tacoma, WA a couple days ago and they had some killer deals on DJ Hero and Guitar Hero bundles. These are what I remember off the top of my head.

Guitar Hero 5 guitar bundles - 31.99
DJ Hero bundles - 39.99
Tony Hawk Ride bundles - 39.99

I want to say they also had the DJ Hero Renegade edition for 79.99, but don't quote me on that one. These sales seemed to be across all platforms. I didn't catch the expiration date, sorry. They did appear to be official sales, not some kind of liquidation.

I love the Tony Hawk series, really I do. But I honestly just can't see myself playing "Ride."

It just pains me to even look at the bundle. I just can't do it.

I do not own any of these music games. Which one should I go for? Guitar Hero or DJ Hero? Is Guitar Hero 5 any good?

Went to Fred Meyer today and their GH5 is $44.99 (50% of $90).
However, all their RockBand games (including Beatles) are $11.99 on sale. All Guitar Hero games (including GH5 standalone) are $15.99.

[quote name='therandomgamer']Dang even at that price i probably still wouldn't even bother touching tony hawk ride[/QUOTE]

Playing a Tony Hawk game on a skateboard peripheral would probably make me go into a huge retarded tailspin and make me want to kill myself. I have enough trouble holding my Wii-mote a specific way when I'm playing Sin & Punishment, I don't even want to think about how out of my element and annoyed I would be by having to stand/tilt/wobble on that thing. It just sounds so... wobble-y.

Anyway, still waiting on the Guitar Hero: Clash Edition that comes with the breakable guitar. That one I'll get.

bread's done
Back