DJ Hero or Band Hero bundle $80 + fs at toysrus.com

haha... man i thought both DJ Hero and Band Hero bundles together for $80. u got me off guard.

Is the guitar and drums in the Band Hero bundle the same as in the Guitar Hero World Tour?

[quote name='Arakias']you should put "each" or @ in your header/title.[/QUOTE]

If you expected them to be bundled together for $80... well, you're living with your head in the clouds.

And I have no idea why an @ (at) symbol would be necessary.

[quote name='trunks982']haha... man i thought both DJ Hero and Band Hero bundles together for $80. u got me off guard.[/QUOTE]

I guess there are a bunch of you... :/

[quote name='animemaniac14']is this instore as well? for both the band hero deal and b3g1?[/QUOTE]

didnt get a chance to look at this weeks ad

I'm really tempted to buy 4 and flip 3 to pay for my own copy but I've already dropped over $100 on games in the past 2 days :bomb:

[quote name='wizzyx3']Are these the same price in stores as well?[/QUOTE]

I don't think anybody has checked. There's no mention of there being a temporary drop on these on the Weekly circular either.
Will take a drive to the nearby store tomorrow.

The only confusion should come from the prices not showing up on the circular. Only CAGs with really wishful thinking would think both bundles would be on sale for only $80.00 together.

How is the quality of Drum for Band hero? I know the guitar is alright since it's the same one from GHWT. Just wondering if the drum is decent enough. I might take one for PS3.

[quote name='zenintrude']If you expected them to be bundled together for $80... well, you're living with your head in the clouds.

And I have no idea why an @ (at) symbol would be necessary.

I guess there are a bunch of you... :/[/QUOTE]

Maybe because the title has two things linked together with the word "and" and then bundle right after it?

The girlfriend and I have really wanted to play DJ Hero for quite some time, $60 would be a great price. If we could only find three other people that wanted the same.. >>

[quote name='helmet']The girlfriend and I have really wanted to play DJ Hero for quite some time, $60 would be a great price. If we could only find three other people that wanted the same.. >>[/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to participate if you could find two other people

[quote name='mrme2']I'd be willing to participate if you could find two other people[/QUOTE]

Well then, if there is anyone else out there that wants any version of DJ Hero for $60, or even some other $80 game, send me a message. I'd be more than willing to buy.

Not sure how long this will last considering Band Hero is already done. :(

You guys do realize that Toyrus had DJ hero for only $69 last week.

edit... Realized that my information does little to help out the overall thread, and I definitely was not trying to thread crap... The extra $10 maybe their way of making up for the buy 3 get 4 free deal... But I don't know.

bread's done
Back