DJ Hero PS2 with turntable $24.98 (S&H extra) from Target via Amazon

Shale

CAG Veteran
Click the "see in cart" link to get the deal. Not eligible for free shipping, near as I can tell, because Target, not Amazon, is the actual vendor, and they're pretty stingy on the shipping even through their own store. Standard shipping comes to nearly $8 extra, which is still a pretty good deal for a new bundle. This deal seems to be valid only through Amazon - Target.com doesn't even list DJ Hero for PS2 anymore.

Apologies if this was posted before; the forum search won't accept "DJ" as part of a search term because it's too short, and a manual search of the deals didn't turn up anything.

[quote name='Shale']Apologies if this was posted before; the forum search won't accept "DJ" as part of a search term because it's too short...[/QUOTE]

We've all been there. Blogs and price trackers are nice, but I wish CAG would focus on the fundamentals first, like 1990s search tech that can handle short strings. In this case, though, maybe "DJ Hero"?

Anyway, Amazon had it direct for about $23 before they "bumped" it up to about $80 (!). Good ol' Amazon price bazaar. Sadly, though, I couldn't even motivate myself to buy it at that price.

bread's done
Back