DJ Hero Renegade Edition (360) DEAD $66.56 - (PS3) $76.81 at Amazon

I finally picked this up for $28 on ebay. While I don't feel it's worth the retail price it's still a really good game. Look on ebay for cheap non-renegade editions too!

[quote name='BarrettSan']I finally picked this up for $28 on ebay. While I don't feel it's worth the retail price it's still a really good game. Look on ebay for cheap non-renegade editions too![/QUOTE]

I also picked this up on ebay for $26 shipped for 360 (used of course). Can't bring myself to play more than $30 for this for some reason. Seems like its going down in price, I say wait if you want it new.

hey man, if you're into these type of games then go for it. I love the whole mashup thing going on right now. The cds that come with it are basically "greatest hit" cds from eminem and jay-z. But I don't know hoe many times that stand would have come in handy. I'm no dj, but I think it's really fun. Plus you can just make a setlist and listen to it play by itself. Not a bad price, but like someone else said. 60 is the magic number for it to be a true deal.

lol ps3 and 360 are 57 and 60 respectively, and Wii is 99.. Take that you little white (and of recent black) dust collector.

The Wii renegade version is $76.77, cheapest of the 3 platforms, so the $99 price on the standard Wii edition is completely nuts.

[quote name='gantt']Hey "veteran"... put the price in the title.[/QUOTE]

Are you mocking me/asking me to put the price, that's already in the title, in the title? lol...

I saw a Non renegade PS3 for 65$ and thought it couldn't get any lower. I guess I was wrong.
o.gif

[quote name='gunm']$76.81 for 360 and $73.96 for PS3 right now.[/QUOTE]
Down to ~$74 on the 360 for renegade edition. I was debating this at $85 but I'm thinking if I wait and stack up some credit it will be down to about $50.

I had $60 credit from preorder bonuses, and was waiting on my last $10 from MNR to go ahead & get the 360 Renegade Ed. When I saw that it dropped on down to $66 I bit with what I had - will use that $10 towards something else now when it comes in. :)

I'm in. Thought about the ps3 renegade at fry tonight for $99, but decided to wait. But the 360 renegade for $66?!?!? No brainer!!! ;). Thanks gunm!!! :)

-+[quote name='TeamUnderdog']Pretty good deal. Tempted to get it, but i feel it might go even lower.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Does anyone know if the stock still exceeds 999?

Edit: Yup, their stock still exceeds 999.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an FYI. I had done this deal for the PS3 version and I had to call amazon for a replacement 2 times, which was rather inconvenient. Imagine the look on my fiancee's face when i had three boxes of dj hero completely open, gutted, and strewn across the living room floor while I had to play mix and match the pieces b/c each one had its own "charm". Broken case clasp here, dented and scratched case there, broken leg, scratched turntable, etc.
After putting together my masterpiece that is DJ Hero, which for the record the game is a lot of fun, i had to box, tape, and deliver two DJ Hero's to UPS which sucked.

At the end of the day it was worth it, but it did take way more effort and time than i would have preferred and I would caution everyone from waiting too long because the likelihood of receiving "newsed" or just flat out damaged items will surely increase due to either Activition's shotty packaging or Amazon's crappy one piece of tape boxing mixed with a side of UPS or FEDEx manhandling.

Thanks OP.

I was going to wait for the regular version for the 360 to hit $39.99 at some point.

However, to me, the entire package with stand, etc made it worth it for $66.56, no tax, and no shipping. That's basically $60 plus tax where I live.

It's a win for me; coupled it with GH Van Halen for $18 and change, and got no shipping on that too.

Thanks again!

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Yeah 189.99 for the 360 version. Looks like I missed this one by a few minutes.[/QUOTE]

I'm not surprised since it was posted on N4G.com a little while ago. Glad I nabbed a copy at the $66 price when I did! Sorry some of you missed it. It's still $76 for the PS3 version...

[quote name='game addict']Damn, I had just decided to bite on this and now it is back up to $190. Hopefully it will drop again soon.[/QUOTE]

I think Amazon made a mistake, especially since the other versions are in the $70 range. Hopefully it will be corrected (and even lower) soon...

I don't think Amazon made a mistake. It's usual for them to up the price when the item is getting significant traffic (especially when it's featured on SlickDeals and N4G).

I'm on the fence for the ps3 version. The songs I've heard have been pretty good, but I don't know if its worth the upgrade for the renegade edition or if it'll drop anymore.

[quote name='lee7sauce']I don't think Amazon made a mistake. It's usual for them to up the price when the item is getting significant traffic (especially when it's featured on SlickDeals and N4G).[/QUOTE]

But back up to nearly full price? That doesn't sound right to me.

[quote name='Logical Dolphin']But back up to nearly full price? That doesn't sound right to me.[/QUOTE]

Back to where it was at the end of March. It had a nice two month run.

bread's done
Back