DJ Hero Renegade Edition. PS3 $77.88 @ Amazon

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Can be gotten cheaper from Dealtree on Ebay....[/QUOTE]

This. FYI Dealtree is owned by Best Buy.

[quote name='caliblue15']This. FYI Dealtree is owned by Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

You have a link? I'm not seeing that Dealtree offers this for sale on Ebay.

Wii Renegade edition ($75) is cheaper than the Wii regular edition ($99).
Too bad 360 Renegade is still at $101. I'd bite at the ~$75 mark.
I see this happening for Tony Hawk Ride. The 360 version drops the least.

yeah, 360 version for >$70 and I'm in. Seems like the LE for any platform is the surperior version (just due to the fact that it has a stand, but does said stand have adjustable legs??) I've already got the 'bonus cd' from torrents, listened to that to death already.."new" tracks on there not so new anymore :lol:..Plus, I doubt they will ever go past sequel number 1 with a minor variation in hardware (if any at all), and no LE for the sequel anyways..

still seems too expensive. I hope it drops around 65$ or less by the time I get to save that much
o.gif

[quote name='token2k6']yeah, 360 version for >$70 and i'm in. Seems like the le for any platform is the surperior version (just due to the fact that it has a stand, but does said stand have adjustable legs??) i've already got the 'bonus cd' from torrents, listened to that to death already.."new" tracks on there not so new anymore :lol:..plus, i doubt they will ever go past sequel number 1 with a minor variation in hardware (if any at all), and no le for the sequel anyways..[/quote]

$101 > $70...

[quote name='greeeen']still seems too expensive. I hope it drops around 65$ or less by the time I get to save that much
o.gif
[/QUOTE]

I agree

[quote name='hpv']$101 > $70...[/QUOTE]

shit, i meant less than, 30 yrs old and I guess I still can't get those symbols right :lol:

[quote name='token2k6']shit, i meant less than, 30 yrs old and I guess I still can't get those symbols right :lol:[/QUOTE]

"In the ad she said she was

I picked up a used one the first part of the year and LOVED it, but the turntable crapped out on me (luckily before my week was up) so I returned it to GS. I'm gonna have $60 credit w/ Amazon after all my preorders ship over the next week & a half, so I just may have to use it on this. Is there any physical difference in the controllers between the standard & LE besides the gold?

[quote name='luxarific']You have a link? I'm not seeing that Dealtree offers this for sale on Ebay.[/QUOTE]

http://myworld.ebay.com/dealtree-auctions/

I picked up a used renegade edition from them for $35 shipped. The product description said "Good". Case had some minor scratches. Controller was perfect outside of smudged fingerprints. Game looked like it was opened once. CD was still shrink wrapped. I'm not sure if I was just lucky but this was a great deal from them.

bread's done
Back