DJ Hero Renegade XB360 Big Lots $30

pigeon12

CAGiversary!
I just got back from Big Lots in NE Florida and saw the XB360 DJ Hero Renegade box for 30 bones. I was tempted to pick it up (even though I don't really like rap). They also had DJ Hero packages for XB360 for 20.

I did a search for DJ Hero and it didn't show up.. not sure what I did wrong. Anyways, this can be deleted then.

[quote name='pigeon12']I did a search for DJ Hero and it didn't show up.. not sure what I did wrong. Anyways, this can be deleted then.[/QUOTE]

I find it much easier and user friendly to search through Google with boolean.

The search functionality on this site is poor at best.
Added the fact your searches are limited with captcha junk.

I decided to pick it up since it was on clearance, but couldn't find the renegade edition. Sadness. My GF picked up the regular for me as a gift. I tried it and liked it a decent amount. I think rap sucks, but this game is not a rap game, it is a mixing game and has some good tunes. I'm glad I got it, but wish it was Renegade.

eldergias, I felt the exact same way with DJHero 1. I made the mistake of wasting $10 on DJH2. The hour I've spent on it feels like I was dropped into a full-on rap music game. Every mix has obnoxious lyrics and bad mixes.

bread's done
Back