DJ Hero Turntable 2-PACK Bundle For $89.99 at Toys R Us online with FREE SHIPPING

FrankCastleAZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
410pt-%2BefcL._SS500_.jpg

I'm well aware there's the current TrU STANDARD bundle for $49.99 and it has like 4 topics on CAG, but this is for the 2 PACK and has free shipping from the website unlike the standard one.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4066551

So if you wanna play 2 Players and save yourself from buying 2 of them, there ya go.

-FrankCastleAZ

Not much of a deal, considering you could buy 2 - Single turntable bundles for $80 ... using 2 of the Activision coupons.

... although I guess if you could get the $89.99 in store with the $10 coupon, it would be the exact same price as buying 2, both with coupons.

and if you get the $5 toys r us coupon, it would be $35 for each bundle.. Making two bundles $70.

i ended up having to get this one because they were sold out of the single one. I used the $10 activision coupon to make it $79. I was planning to get a 2nd turntable anyway so this works for me.

[quote name='flix1']Not much of a deal, considering you could buy 2 - Single turntable bundles for $80 ... using 2 of the Activision coupons.

... although I guess if you could get the $89.99 in store with the $10 coupon, it would be the exact same price as buying 2, both with coupons.[/QUOTE]

Good luck using them without a game. This bundle is the game and two turntables.

bread's done
Back