DJ Hero turntable bundle $29.99 @ Newbury comics this week!

Nocturnx99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
hey all..
i didnt jump on this deal myself yet cuz im still not too sure about this game lol.
but yesterday i was at Newbury comics in Manchester CT and they had a ton of games on sale inc DJ Hero, also GH5 for 30 w guitar and a few others. worth checkin out they have awesome prices.
picked up Nier today there for 34 bucks

i wish i still lived in ct, although my uncle lives in daneilson is that close to manchester? he could pick me up one maybe.

Yeah, I bought it at Newbury Comics in Salem NH last week. It's one of the best music games I've played... They also had Tony Hawk's Ride for $20 for all systems.

Newbury Comics in Manchester, NH also has this.
I already have the Renegade Edition that I picked up for this price on eBay, but this is a very good price if you're at all interested!

Awesome - thanks for the heads up. My wireless guitar fell from its hook last week and the blue button doesn't work anymore. I'm going to run in today and grab GH5 if they still have any - that's $20 less than just buying a RB2 standalone guitar.

[quote name='zsciaeount']Great deal on the best music game since Guitar Hero 2. Definite buy...[/QUOTE]

LOL, have you even played any music games since GH2?
Cause, pretty much all of them are better....except for rock revolution.

bread's done
Back