DJ Hero

silks

CAGiversary!
Anybody here planning on getting DJ Hero? I'm definitely picking it up...as a former bedroom DJ (who still has a pair of Tech 1200s and a Vestax mixer in storage), I'm all over this.

I'm going balls-out and getting the uber-package with the ridiculous turntable case and the Jay-Z/Eminem albums. I don't even care about the albums, but screw it. I'm in.

I'm not sure if I'm going to get it for PS3 or 360...I guess that'll depend if there are any differences between the two versions. I picked up Rock Band 1 and 2 for 360 since I have so many friends with 360s that have it, but the irony is that I rarely, if ever, play anybody online.

I prefer the PS3 by a long shot so that's how I'm leaning at the moment.

I'll get it just because I like music games, and the mixes sound really great. Really dig the Boom Boom Pow vs Satisfaction mix.

I dabbled in mixing a bit, but have since sold my 1200s :p but I'm just not really into a DJ game.

They're packed in along with the uber-package (Limited Edition?). They're greatest hits compilations but they'll also have a few news songs.

bread's done
Back