DJ Hero2 Bundle 49.99 @ Gamestop

[quote name='Xfactor19990']matched @ bbuy[/QUOTE]
when you PMed it, did you get the stand and case with it as well?
How did you PM? Screenshot print of GS pricing?

[quote name='Nintendokid54']Were there any changes in the turntable from the first one?[/QUOTE]

I'm curious about this, too. I never thought I'd like the first one, but I bit on that BB deal where you got the game plus 2 turntables for $40. Turns out it's loads of fun.

I'm mainly concerned with compatibility. Last I heard, the game was supposed to be backwards compatible. Other folks said the controller was exactly the same, but don't quote me on that.

[quote name='Zippon']I'm curious about this, too. I never thought I'd like the first one, but I bit on that BB deal where you got the game plus 2 turntables for $40. Turns out it's loads of fun.

I'm mainly concerned with compatibility. Last I heard, the game was supposed to be backwards compatible. Other folks said the controller was exactly the same, but don't quote me on that.[/QUOTE]

That's a good question but I looked at the turntables side by side (there were in box so take what I say with a grain of salt) and they looked identical. Couldn't find one difference in how it looked. Maybe it works differently but looks same to me.

Prices are in stores also. Alot of employees don't know about it tho. Have to actually run it as a transaction to see the price, as opposed to just looking it up. Well that's what my local gamestop worker said. I was really tempted to pick it up too.

[quote name='Nintendokid54']Were there any changes in the turntable from the first one?[/QUOTE]

Zero changes except color. DLC from the first DJ Hero is now BC with DJ Hero 2 btw.

For those interested in this game, buy it. It's one of the best music games I've ever played. If you enjoy any aspect of DJ'ing, you'll love this one. The mixes are good. The game controls well. It's FUN to play. I picked it up a few weeks back after spending some time with DJ Hero 1 and it blows that one out of the water IMO.

[quote name='DCpinoy']thanks OP! just picked it up from my local gamestop no problem. oh yeah, picked up a 360 version.[/QUOTE]

Did you have to show the flyer at all? Or just pick up, buy, win?

haha, pick up, buy and win! yeah just went up to the counter, asked for dj hero 2 bundle and got it for 50 bucks. if they complain at all, just ask them to run it as a transaction instead of looking it up and it'll be 50 bucks.

Amazon dropped the price down to $60, wonder if they will hit $50?

Love the mashup concept for various reasons, but still trying to convince myself it's ok to bring more plastic controllers into my home...

I already have my used copy from GS for ~$20 from a while back. All I want is an extra turntable. Anyone want to split it it and just get the game itself brand new?

[quote name='porieux']Amazon dropped the price down to $60, wonder if they will hit $50?

Love the mashup concept for various reasons, but still trying to convince myself it's ok to bring more plastic controllers into my home...[/QUOTE]

do it! plus, the turntable isnt' too big. doesnt take hella space like guitars or drums do.

bread's done
Back