DJ Max Fever $19.99 at Best Buy

Man, I had completely forgotten about this game. Guess I'll swing by my Best Buy tomorrow to grab a copy.

Thanks OP, I just ordered for store pickup. I've never played a DJ Max game but have been looking lately. Glad to see a price drop.

This is a terrific game! It's a good mix of DJMP 1 & 2, and a good jumping-in point for people new to the series. I bought it on the day of release and never looked back; I now own all the Korea/Asia-only games in the series (including the PC DJ Max Trilogy) and love them all!

Even if you already own one or more of the previous versions, pick this game up and show PM Studios your support! Let's make sure more DJMP games come stateside! :)

Thanks i think. Picked up a copy and sweet f*ck this game is hard lol. Wish there was a tutorial or something, have no clue if i'm playing this right or not

Picked mine up today. Holy @#$!% this is amazing. I love the music and its presentation is great but damn that gameplay makes Guitar Hero/Rock Band look like nothing.

damn I need a PSP.. I own the korean version of DJ max 2 and this game is great. I had to return my PSP for a 360

bread's done
Back