DJ Max Portable 2 Downloadable Demo

I don't really like the 5 button too much, personally. I think the whole "both right and square are the same thing" nonsense is actually more difficult than dealing with 6 button mode... anyway, based on the songs on the DJ MAX 2 site, this should be legendary.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Holy crap, I wanted to play it. Downloading now. :D[/quote]

This is spooky. I had a dream 2 nights ago about DJ Max 2 as an arcade mode (with this weird track ball device) and I was like wigging out by how hard it was but I got better.

And lo and behold there's a demo. Which is great for me because I have my reservations about playing the game cause $50 is a lot for unknown territory.

[quote name='Chacrana']I don't really like the 5 button too much, personally. I think the whole "both right and square are the same thing" nonsense is actually more difficult than dealing with 6 button mode... anyway, based on the songs on the DJ MAX 2 site, this should be legendary.[/quote]
*Bangs head against wall*

WHY DOES IT EVEN EXIST! It feels so weird. Like everything else works cept when I need to hit a center key. Evil pants! Game seems ok so far.
Edit: Oh wtf this is so hard. Is it easier than this guys or is the learning curve steeper than a wall. It would be really easier if it weren't five button. *sigh* I really want to like this game...
(first timer)

There should be like even numbers only. This ain't Beatmania.

at the same time?!?!?!?!

my speculation was it was going to be an either / or type ordeal,

so the challenge would be 'which thumb do I use now??'

anyway that sounds wack, but that mode is definitely skippable.

I'm too lazy to dl the demo so I'ma jus hafta wait til my copy arrives

[quote name='FurryCurry']*Bangs head against wall*

WHY DOES IT EVEN EXIST! It feels so weird. Like everything else works cept when I need to hit a center key. Evil pants! Game seems ok so far.
Edit: Oh wtf this is so hard. Is it easier than this guys or is the learning curve steeper than a wall. It would be really easier if it weren't five button. *sigh* I really want to like this game...
(first timer)

There should be like even numbers only. This ain't Beatmania.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there's much easier songs and the difficulty was gradual enough in the first game. There's also 4 button, 6 button, and 8 button modes. 4 and 6 are where it's at.

While I found the demo to be a cinch, it's definitely not good for introducing people to the game.

[quote name='Sinistar']Doh! It requires FW 3.11.. I only have 3.03 OE[/QUOTE]r u serious?!?!?!

well with 3.30 out, hopefully a new devhook or custom firmware will be out by the time I receive my game

bread's done
Back