DJ Max Portable hitting stateside Nov. 11

I managed to get a copy from best buy tonight when they were restocking the shelves for tomorrow. It looked like he was gonna shelve around 5 of them.

[quote name='Cao Cao']That's a new "feature" of Black Square, certain notes that are special in that if you miss them, the background music stops until you hit another special note. I hear that it is one of the Black Square things that is making the transition to Fever.[/quote]

I read something about those green notes that stop the background music, but is there a special kind of analog note that stops the foreground? I'll just have to do some research into this eheheheheh.

[quote name='Cao Cao']That's a new "feature" of Black Square, certain notes that are special in that if you miss them, the background music stops until you hit another special note. I hear that it is one of the Black Square things that is making the transition to Fever.[/quote]

I just picked up DJ Max Fever this evening - I seriously thought something was wrong with either my PSP or the game! Apparently it's just a "feature" of the game...

But, either way, I gotta say, I'm liking this game a lot! So much better (imo) then the mainstream, crappy music games out there today! (Better than Bust a Groove or Space Channel 5? ... I think it's too early to tell :bouncy:)

I'm totally new to DJ Max and I'm really liking a lot!
Although my opinion maybe biased as I'm also a IIDX player as well anywho
this is absolutely a MUST have gave for the PSP. The graphic/animations are amazing
and I'm finding it a little bit too easy(4B)..shouldn't be hard for you if you have
experience in guitar hero/rock band type of games.

So how many of the songs are new in Fever? I played the shit out of DJ Max P 1 and 2 and finished every song including the hard and MX versions, so yeah... I'd like something new if I were to pick this up.

Wow. I don't think this release could have gone by with any less fanfare. The media is more concerned with previewing LocoRoco 2 and Resistance than playing DJ Max.

yes, my dreams of seeing DJ Max Fever covered on 1up Show with will never come to fruition.

especially the part where Tina goes crazy and takes off her shirt

after playing the game for a week, i kinda wish you could disable the auto correct feature. Sometimes I managed to save myself just by button mashing.

Can someone who has both Fever and DJ Max 2 import tell me the differences between them? I have both and am wondering if I should hold onto both or not.

The only difference is the addition of songs from the first game, and the feature from Black Square that makes the music go away if you miss the green notes. Also the song order is different.

bread's done
Back