Djangomusic.com deals

theboogieman

CAGiversary!
came accross this site while surfing. never seen em on here in my 1 month of bein here decided i would tell ya'll.

some stuff is outta stock or n/a. and some is overpriced. but some stuff have good deals.
They also deal in c.d.'s and d.v.d's.
http://www.djangomusic.com/games.asp?djc=

check there main page everyday, they put a new deal (yesterday it was gladius for $13, now they have Rygar used for $25,i dont know if the rygar thing is really a 'deal' because i believe it is cheaper in stores.)

Hey, they have used Suikoden for $22 and Suikoden II for $60. Wonder what condition their used games are in...

Some of the prices are good, others are insane. $22 for Syphon Filter 3 used?!? Isn't that the same SF3 I can buy for $15 new at almost any store that stocks PS1 games?

You will sell your games to me for a good cheap price.... 1...2..3... DJANGO!

Yep, I've been reading One Piece again.

I wish they hadn't closed their B&M store in Portland, OR a few months ago. I went there a few times and found some good deals on CDs and movies. They didn't buy/sell video games in store though, so I'm guessing they just expanded to that recently or didn't buy them at the old store that was here since it was closing.

[quote name='DigitalSpace']I wish they hadn't closed their B&M store in Portland, OR a few months ago. I went there a few times and found some good deals on CDs and movies. They didn't buy/sell video games in store though, so I'm guessing they just expanded to that recently or didn't buy them at the old store that was here since it was closing.[/quote]

hmm..i didnt know they had one here :shock:

bread's done
Back