DJMAX Technika Tune VITA $42.99 shipped until 5/12

Look.

I get that the game is niche and there was some bullshit that unfortunately hampered its release.

But I'm just gonna wait for this thing to pop up on Plus.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Look.

I get that the game is niche and there was some bullshit that unfortunately hampered its release.

But I'm just gonna wait for this thing to pop up on Plus.[/QUOTE]

Have fun.

DJ Max games rarely go on sale. Hell, the latest PSP one is still $40 on PSN and went on sale for $20 like once...

Also, the game is 3.1 GB. So if you're short on space, physical might be your best shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is this game so expensive? I mean no offense, it's just a completely foreign game to me... Is it similar to Amplitude?

[quote name='DaShaka']Why is this game so expensive? I mean no offense, it's just a completely foreign game to me... Is it similar to Amplitude?[/QUOTE]

It's somewhat similar to Elite Beat Agents. It's all touch-based, with the screen divided into upper and lower halves and a bar that sweeps across first one half, then the other. As the bar passes over the circles on the screen, you tap or tap and slide to play the notes. The songs are mostly from Korean artists, and each is accompanied by a live-action video or animated sequence. There are about 50-60 songs from a variety of genres, although pop is heavily featured. Many of the songs are catchy and fun to listen to, even if you don't understand the lyrics.

[quote name='DaShaka']Why is this game so expensive? I mean no offense, it's just a completely foreign game to me... Is it similar to Amplitude?[/QUOTE]

Low print run and little to no distribution. The Amazon listing is essentially directly from the publisher.

Thanks for posting, I've been waiting on any sort of sale on this game and I can't imagine it will end up much cheaper.

I saw this too, and you should add that there's tax, or is that just me in CA? It's $46.86 for me... I'm actually pretty tempted because there's basically nowhere else to buy it (Amazon Marketplace has it listed by them for 49.99+5.15 shipping). So retardedly expensive, with little to no chance of a discount.

[quote name='AkariK']I saw this too, and you should add that there's tax, or is that just me in CA? It's $46.86 for me... I'm actually pretty tempted because there's basically nowhere else to buy it (Amazon Marketplace has it listed by them for 49.99+5.15 shipping). So retardedly expensive, with little to no chance of a discount.[/QUOTE]

Only tax in CA since I think thats where it ships from.

bread's done
Back