DJMAX Technika Tune VITA LIMITED EDITION preorder, only 750 total $100

Gosha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.technikatune.com/
482920_415571475171124_1956579389_n.jpg

Just announced on the DJ Max facebook. DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Limited Edition pre-orders start on Monday, September 24th. Limited to 750 pieces, the preorder includes all of the following:

-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS®Vita game
-2 Disc Original Soundtrack for DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE VISUAL BOOK featuring artwork from the game
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Hand Strap
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Screen Cleaner
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE branded armored PS®Vita game case
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS®Vita Pouch

The Limited Edition will be sold for $100 and is available for purchase exclusively on www.technikatune.com

The normal edition comes out in October 26th for $49.99 as well.

http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/co...o-the-US-on-October-26th-Preorders-begin-9-24

Anyone interested in how it plays...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLTlzfWSLIM

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Drclaw411']I just got the LE from eBay with an eBay gift card. I paid $72.44 out of pocket. I'm happy with that.[/QUOTE]

how did you pull that one off, was it an import version?

[quote name='Drclaw411']I just got the LE from eBay with an eBay gift card. I paid $72.44 out of pocket. I'm happy with that.[/QUOTE]

Why do people post crap like this? It's insecure sh*t trying to act like they got a deal. Ebay gift cards hold about 99% of the equity of the amt. So you paid at least 99% of the price of the item, out of pocket. Gift cards are as good as cash, with slightly lower values.

[quote name='RainFall']Why do people post crap like this? It's insecure sh*t trying to act like they got a deal. Ebay gift cards hold about 99% of the equity of the amt. So you paid at least 99% of the price of the item, out of pocket. Gift cards are as good as cash, with slightly lower values.[/QUOTE]

Someone is cranky...

[quote name='RainFall']Why do people post crap like this? It's insecure sh*t trying to act like they got a deal. Ebay gift cards hold about 99% of the equity of the amt. So you paid at least 99% of the price of the item, out of pocket. Gift cards are as good as cash, with slightly lower values.[/QUOTE]

Gift cards are not as good as cash. Furthermore, if the gift card was a gift, he's not out of pocket for that money. That's why people post crap like that.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Gift cards are not as good as cash. Furthermore, if the gift card was a gift, he's not out of pocket for that money. That's why people post crap like that.[/QUOTE]

You're still giving up something of significant value to obtain the goods. It's also very likely that he had to reciprocate the gift, so he is out of pocket for whatever he gave that person.

[quote name='bojay1997']You're still giving up something of significant value to obtain the goods. It's also very likely that he had to reciprocate the gift, so he is out of pocket for whatever he gave that person.[/QUOTE]

The gift reciprocation argument is so stupid. You don't give a gift with the expectation of receiving something of equal value in return. That is a trade, not a gift.

I don't value my gifts at the cost of whatever I gifted to that person in the past, but hey, that's just me.

[quote name='bojay1997']You're still giving up something of significant value to obtain the goods. It's also very likely that he had to reciprocate the gift, so he is out of pocket for whatever he gave that person.[/QUOTE]

Have to agree. People just think if they didn't earn the money themselves that it has no monetary significance and is considered free.

I love when people say they got something for free then at the end they state how much ebay or amazon credit they paid.

Samething with a lot of surveys and promos.

Like erewards everyone considers it free gamestop credit and forgets how much time was invested to earn that gift card. The one I like better is when you hear the youngins talk about how they got something for free only to find out the money or whatever currency used came from a relative or family member. *facepalm to that*

Even when you begin to think you got something free if you can understand and comprehend the marketing tactic used and everything in the middle you end up with the saying nothing in life is free.

Unless you listen to that one song that goes " The best things in life are free*
[quote name='gettinmoney662']The gift reciprocation argument is so stupid. You don't give a gift with the expectation of receiving something of equal value in return. That is a trade, not a gift.

I don't value my gifts at the cost of whatever I gifted to that person in the past, but hey, that's just me.[/QUOTE]

Sheldon Cooper would.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']The gift reciprocation argument is so stupid. You don't give a gift with the expectation of receiving something of equal value in return. That is a trade, not a gift.

I don't value my gifts at the cost of whatever I gifted to that person in the past, but hey, that's just me.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't change the fact that maintaining that relationship means reciprocating and that reciprocation has a financial cost. You can choose to separate the two things in your head, but it doesn't change the fact that you didn't get that gift card for free unless you literally found it in the street. As I also noted, the Ebay gift card could have been resold for near face value. As such, you are out of pocket not only the cash you paid for the item, but the fair market value of the card and/or the cost of the gift you gave to the person who gave you the card.

[quote name='bojay1997']It doesn't change the fact that maintaining that relationship means reciprocating and that reciprocation has a financial cost. You can choose to separate the two things in your head, but it doesn't change the fact that you didn't get that gift card for free unless you literally found it in the street. As I also noted, the Ebay gift card could have been resold for near face value. As such, you are out of pocket not only the cash you paid for the item, but the fair market value of the card and/or the cost of the gift you gave to the person who gave you the card.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget to factor in the cost of your time in browsing for the item, purchasing the item, and looking at any related e-mails. Also, you may need to factor in the costs of gas and depreciation on your car. Oh yeah, and the interest you could have made on the money you spent on that person's gift, that's another opportunity cost.

It must be exhausting figuring out the true cost of everything you buy.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Don't forget to factor in the cost of your time in browsing for the item, purchasing the item, and looking at any related e-mails. Also, you may need to factor in the costs of gas and depreciation on your car. Oh yeah, and the interest you could have made on the money you spent on that person's gift, that's another opportunity cost.

It must be exhausting figuring out the true cost of everything you buy.[/QUOTE]

Not really. Anyone who has ever owned a small business probably can do it instantly in their head. And yes, in certain situations my time does have value that I factor in (i.e. I'm not going to sit on the phone for 45 minutes arguing about $2 when I could be spending that time with my kids) and I certainly think about gas and car wear and tear if I'm going out of my way to get a "deal".

[quote name='bojay1997']Not really. Anyone who has ever owned a small business probably can do it instantly in their head. And yes, in certain situations my time does have value that I factor in (i.e. I'm not going to sit on the phone for 45 minutes arguing about $2 when I could be spending that time with my kids) and I certainly think about gas and car wear and tear if I'm going out of my way to get a "deal".[/QUOTE]

Did you also include how much electricity you spent while on the computer purchasing the item?

*sigh*

Can we take this stupid off-topic discussion elsewhere?

It's taking away from the fact that there will be more LEs in stock on Monday.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Did you also include how much electricity you spent while on the computer purchasing the item?[/QUOTE]

No, that's what you would call a de minimis expense since a typical home computer only costs 3-4 cents per hour to operate. I don't stress about pennies, but I certainly think about dollars when it comes to determining if something is or isn't a "deal" and what something has really cost me.

[quote name='M3wThr33']*sigh*

Can we take this stupid off-topic discussion elsewhere?

It's taking away from the fact that there will be more LEs in stock on Monday.[/QUOTE]

I'm confused I thought they only made like 750-1,000 of these.

Did they produce more or something? I thought this was only a pre-order deal.

[quote name='bojay1997']Not really. Anyone who has ever owned a small business probably can do it instantly in their head. And yes, in certain situations my time does have value that I factor in (i.e. I'm not going to sit on the phone for 45 minutes arguing about $2 when I could be spending that time with my kids) and I certainly think about gas and car wear and tear if I'm going out of my way to get a "deal".[/QUOTE]

Just think of all the money you've lost by posting this.

[quote name='needler420']I'm confused I thought they only made like 750-1,000 of these.

Did they produce more or something? I thought this was only a pre-order deal.[/QUOTE]

No, with the delays some people cancelled and this is what is left after the last round of cancellations.

[quote name='LawLessChaoz']Do you think that Pentavision will put the Technika Tune Soundtrack up for sale?[/QUOTE]

No, they have a history of not reselling any of the OSTs with the previous DJ MAX LE games.

I ended up buying the standard edition (to support Pentavision mostly) as well as a digital copy to play. Dunno whether or not to go for the LE one when they pop up. The soundtrack sure would be nice.

[quote name='v0yce']Just think of all the money you've lost by posting this.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he's keeping track of his time spent on CAG and allocates it appropriately across his gaming purchases.

Oh my gracious, I did not expect my comment to start a debate. Basically, I got an eBay gift card for my birthday last year. I decided this was as good a thing as any to use it on. I could have waited for a restock or tried to find it on Craigslist, but my gift card would not have been good there and I ended up paying out of pocket less than msrp.

As for the guy who is saying you pay for gifts by giving other people gifts, therefore no gifts are gifts...that is stupid.

[quote name='Drclaw411']Oh my gracious, I did not expect my comment to start a debate. Basically, I got an eBay gift card for my birthday last year. I decided this was as good a thing as any to use it on. I could have waited for a restock or tried to find it on Craigslist, but my gift card would not have been good there and I ended up paying out of pocket less than msrp.

As for the guy who is saying you pay for gifts by giving other people gifts, therefore no gifts are gifts...that is stupid.[/QUOTE]

That's not what I said at all. What I said is that gifts have a financial value and aren't "free money" unless you literally find them in the street somewhere. Somebody paid for that gift card and more likely than not, you will be reciprocating that gift down the road to that person. Whether you want to admit it or not, if you skip giving that person a gift on their next birthday, chances are you aren't going to get one the next time you have a birthday. It doesn't make the gift any less heartfelt or nice, but the reality is that people engage in social behaviors like gift giving in a certain way and at least among adults, there is an expectation of reciprocation.

You paid more than MSRP, you just did so using some cash out of pocket and a gift card. You can justify it any way you want, but you gave up cash and an item that was worth almost it's face value in cash in exchange for the game. As such, you didn't get a deal, you just didn't use as much cash as perhaps you would have had you purchased the game in another way.

[quote name='bojay1997']That's not what I said at all. What I said is that gifts have a financial value and aren't "free money" unless you literally find them in the street somewhere. Somebody paid for that gift card and more likely than not, you will be reciprocating that gift down the road to that person. Whether you want to admit it or not, if you skip giving that person a gift on their next birthday, chances are you aren't going to get one the next time you have a birthday. It doesn't make the gift any less heartfelt or nice, but the reality is that people engage in social behaviors like gift giving in a certain way and at least among adults, there is an expectation of reciprocation.

You paid more than MSRP, you just did so using some cash out of pocket and a gift card. You can justify it any way you want, but you gave up cash and an item that was worth almost it's face value in cash in exchange for the game. As such, you didn't get a deal, you just didn't use as much cash as perhaps you would have had you purchased the game in another way.[/QUOTE]

You must be fun at parties.

I was hoping to snag one of these when they go back up, but they just have to go live when I'll be on a plane. Oh well... their site will probably crash while people are reloading anyway.

[quote name='needler420']I'm confused I thought they only made like 750-1,000 of these.

Did they produce more or something? I thought this was only a pre-order deal.[/QUOTE]

They are selling the ones that were cancelled. This is crazy limited and this will be the last chance to get one of the BEST CE made IMO. This CE screams "QUALITY".

@ Dr. Claw
As far as I know you can't tell the future. Going the eBay route to get this CE wasn't bad since you only had to pull a little bit of money out of pocket. As far as I know there wasn't going to be a specific date to sell the cancelled orders so you didn't know.

I saw your pics of your collection and the DJ Max Technika Tune CE stuck out in all your pictures. Everybody I know that bought this CE has no regrets.

We need more quality CE like this from other companies.

@ Vinny
Just make sure your at your computer @ Noon PST and you should be good. Just be quick cause who knows how many they have to sell. Good Luck getting one.

[quote name='Bumslie']@ Vinny
Just make sure your at your computer @ Noon PST and you should be good. Just be quick cause who knows how many they have to sell. Good Luck getting one.[/QUOTE]

Um... I can't? Like I said, I'm going to be on a plane, flying back home. My plane doesn't land until 2PST, and I won't get home for another half hour or so.

[quote name='Vinny']I was hoping to snag one of these when they go back up, but they just have to go live when I'll be on a plane. Oh well... their site will probably crash while people are reloading anyway.[/QUOTE]

You should just email them, they'd probably sell one to you if you just talk to them.

[quote name='Vinny']Um... I can't? Like I said, I'm going to be on a plane, flying back home. My plane doesn't land until 2PST, and I won't get home for another half hour or so.[/QUOTE]

My bad misread your post. Well it took them longer than I thought to sell out initially. Hopefully after you land and get to check the site they won't be sold out.

they're not selling any extras separately. it will go live on their "buy" page at the stated time

and i doubt there will be many available. last time it was around 46 or something

[quote name='needler420']Dam that's what I was thinking seems to be all the extras and then some for only $29.99. The only item I see missing is the random colored screen cleaner and wrist strap.

IMO that kind of defeats the purpose of having a limited number.[/QUOTE]

I concur. Why even bother making an LE then sell everything separately?

[quote name='needler420']Dam that's what I was thinking seems to be all the extras and then some for only $29.99. The only item I see missing is the random colored screen cleaner and wrist strap.

It doesn't have a single extra from the LE.

That set is for Technika Tune 2 and alll items are different from this LE.

It charged me $19 for shipping. Nowhere did it say the LE wasn't eligible for free shipping until AFTER I checked out.

what would make you think you get free shipping?

even while pre-ordering, LEs had to pay for shipping

bread's done
Back