DJMAX Technika Tune VITA LIMITED EDITION preorder, only 750 total $100

Gosha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.technikatune.com/
482920_415571475171124_1956579389_n.jpg

Just announced on the DJ Max facebook. DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Limited Edition pre-orders start on Monday, September 24th. Limited to 750 pieces, the preorder includes all of the following:

-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS®Vita game
-2 Disc Original Soundtrack for DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE VISUAL BOOK featuring artwork from the game
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Hand Strap
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Screen Cleaner
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE branded armored PS®Vita game case
-DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE PS®Vita Pouch

The Limited Edition will be sold for $100 and is available for purchase exclusively on www.technikatune.com

The normal edition comes out in October 26th for $49.99 as well.

http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/co...o-the-US-on-October-26th-Preorders-begin-9-24

Anyone interested in how it plays...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLTlzfWSLIM

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure if you email them, they will be happy to cancel your order.

As far as the tone of their post, sure, it is a bit curt... but really, I rather deal with companies like that than companies who spend good $ on PR agencies that sweet talk you but really give you no info or any recourse.

I have no problem with it, the only issue is whether UPS really charge them that much so unless you doubt that, which if that's so, I strongly suggest anyone to cancel their order... you do not want to be dealing with anyone if that thought even cross your mind.

Ppl whine about not able to grab one then bitch when the cost is more than they expected. They want to ship UPS, either you buy in or not. Why is it so hard to comprehend. Don't like it, don't buy it or wait for it on ebay so you can get free international shipping some buyers will certain use to entice you.

For the record, I would absolutely puke if my shipping is $150 and walk away from it.

Also, included for all of our viewing pleasure, I went through UPS.com as a regular customer, not some larger shipper with an account and here is the cost to Germany... not some little country that require a special chartered flight...

Shipping just ain't cheap!

ups_charge.jpg

Not interested in the game enough to get the LE but I'll bite on a regular version on Amazon or something when it's close to release.

I've got a rhythm game itch FF: Theatrerhythm couldn't really scratch.

It's important to remember that we're not ordering from a huge company like Amazon that's getting discounted rate for mass shipping, they're probably paying the same price that we'd have to pay. I know the last time I shipped something with UPS it was $15 and it wasn't very heavy or big.

[quote name='FlipSide']They sound so arrogant, IMO. Its like their doing you a favor by accommodating you an international customer specially when their shipping prices are so high. I want the game but this has me thinking of cancelling my game-only pre-order.[/QUOTE]

Well, I can appreciate their side of things too. They aren't the ones charging outrageous shipping charges...that's UPS. They probably didn't even check in advance what UPS would charge to different countries since their focus was on the U.S.. Their only real choice was to exclude non-US customers completely, or give them the option to purchase or not purchase based on the shipping charges. If they had excluded non-US customers, they would have been pissed off for not having the option.

Possibly with more effort they might have been able to come up with more shipping choices, but they are a relatively small company with a niche product, so I think they are doing the best they can. They tried to do the right thing by giving non-US customers the chance to buy, only to have a subset of those people act like a bunch of bitchy a-holes and ranting on their web sites because UPS sucks for foreign shipping.

[quote name='wasabi5858']oh that reminds me, I did get the DJ Max Fever PSP code from that... wonder if I can still claim it...[/QUOTE]

Hopefully you can still claim it, but if not, you can probably still get the game on PSN for $10 or $15. I got one of those codes also...initially I was disappointed that was all I got in their "lottery" thing until I found out how many people got nothing at all. That whole lottery thing was pretty messed up too. You were supposed to get some sort of raffle card, but instead they "somehow" decided who won which prizes. Just seemed way too easy to game the system for insiders and not random at all.

[quote name='DreamStinger']From their Facebook page regarding the high prices on shipping:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In regards to the shipping on the DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE Limited Edition set, you all need to realize that we don't dictate what UPS charges for their international shipping. Nor do we control what kinds of shipping they allow in different regions. We left orders open for those of you in Europe and elsewhere just as a courtesy, and it's really not very appropriate or considerate of any of you to criticize us for something beyond our control. We chose them because they have proven to be the safest form of shipping for our customers in North America, which is where our focus as a business lies.

That being said, we don't mind constructive criticism, but we're not going to tolerate overly negative feedback delivered in a mean spirited and hateful manner. We've started banning users who are more critical and hateful than they are constructive, and we will continue to do so if it keeps up.

We are a North American based and focused company. We appreciate our worldwide fans, and we are happy to interact and try to accomodate your wishes for our products, but we will not stand for constant negative speech from those of you who aren't even in our market. We maintain this page and interact with everyone as a service, and it is not our wish to be berated at every turn for doing the job that our company was established to do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/QUOTE]

I wish more companies would do this. Maybe gamers would learn a little respect.

Like I said, UPS is fuckin expensive. They didn't set the shipping prices, they use an automatic calculator. That's simply how much UPS costs to ship.

Oh, this game actually looks neat. I was looking at the LE and nothing in it interested me, but I'll pick up the normal game later when it drops in price. Too much in my backlog (even my Vita backlog, I have Tales of Innocence R to get to eventually) to pick it up at full price.

I hope that's not the case. I just sent a email to the sales@ also to cancel mine. Guess we will see what happens.

[quote name='DreamStinger']From their Facebook page regarding the high prices on shipping:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are a North American based and focused company. We appreciate our worldwide fans, and we are happy to interact and try to accomodate your wishes for our products, but we will not stand for constant negative speech from those of you who aren't even in our market.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/QUOTE]

bit funny
Shipping to Canada was also $95, regardless normal / limited edition.

glad they are finally accepting cancel orders though

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Why is everyone canceling all of a sudden? Because the company won't put up with whiny bullshit from gamers?[/QUOTE]
They are cancelling because they are kids who got the urge to wait for the countdown to end, pre-order the LE and feel good for about 30min, then got buyers remorse.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Why is everyone canceling all of a sudden? Because the company won't put up with whiny bullshit from gamers?[/QUOTE]

Because they're cheapassgamers, lol. I can't remember the last time I preordered a game. It's been quite some time. This set looks cool though.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Because they're cheapassgamers, lol. I can't remember the last time I preordered a game. It's been quite some time. This set looks cool though.[/QUOTE]

If that was the reason, they wouldn't have placed the order. I just think it's fucked up that on a super limited item like this, they're going to take one of the orders only to cancel the next day.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']If that was the reason, they wouldn't have placed the order. I just think it's fucked up that on a super limited item like this, they're going to take one of the orders only to cancel the next day.[/QUOTE]

Well, if someone cancels the order, that should free it up for another person to buy. Of course if you wanted to pick up one of those cancelled orders you would need to keep checking their store over and over until it goes back in stock. It's the thill of the hunt ;)

Huge fan of Tecknika in the arcades that nothing was going to stop me from getting an LE. Was a little surprised I was able to score one late in the day yesterday.

missed out i guess... they're not going to re-open orders if they have extras?

i just wanted the ost & game. i don't even have a vita and wasn't planning to buy one, but this interests me.

Ah, I was confused.

This is the AMERICAN Limited Edition.
Play-Asia was the JAPANESE Limited Edition. Looks like this one was a bit better. Oh well, had the other reserved for a while.

Also:
" We'll be putting up all of the available sets from cancelled orders sometime closer to the release date."

[quote name='Elmacanon']They are cancelling because they are kids who got the urge to wait for the countdown to end, pre-order the LE and feel good for about 30min, then got buyers remorse.[/QUOTE]

I'm an adult!

But yeah, that's pretty much how it went down. I may be pretty wap, but $120 for an asian music game is a bit too wap for me.

they probably realized that although rare it is quite a difficult item to flip so they cancelled, or they simply did not have the money for it.
I could probably trade someone Persona 4 Golden CE easily for one of these

[quote name='Beartiger']What kind of excuse did you guys give Pentavision for them to cancel your preorder?[/QUOTE]

EHccV.jpg

It's really that simple.

I just gave them my name and my order number, and asking them not to rid another customer the opportunity of acquiring this item.

Although, all this means that I'm unlikely to order this item again if a slim chance I might change my mind.

[quote name='Braxis']
I could probably trade someone Persona 4 Golden CE easily for one of these[/QUOTE]

Really?. I might give up on my US LE pre order, since I already have the KR LE, and I'll end up just buying the US standard ed. for the DLC. Is a long wait for both games to be released though.

Guess it's fine for ppl to cancel if they can't seem to pay for the shipping. More copies for the fans who actually want to enjoy the game and goodies.

Does anybody know if other outlets will be carrying the special edition? Was hoping to see it pop up at GameStop or Amazon but nothing yet. Otherwise, I'll probably have to order on the site to take advantage of the free shipping offer on pre-orders. Thanks!

Considering the last game they released (Portable 3) was only available via Amazon, BemaniStyle, or directly from PSN, I'm gonna say nobody else will have the LE. Heck, I think they confirmed only the official Technika site would have it. If you want just the game, I recall they said Amazon would have it close to release date.

[quote name='Auburn']Does anybody know if other outlets will be carrying the special edition? Was hoping to see it pop up at GameStop or Amazon but nothing yet. Otherwise, I'll probably have to order on the site to take advantage of the free shipping offer on pre-orders. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Probably no chance in hell. They said they are only making 750 copies and all of those have already been sold through their own web site. If they do have cancellations, I'm sure they'll only be for sale on their web site. It's not like an LE/CE from a big name publisher where they make tens of thousands and then dump them later.

[quote name='Zonic505']For the regular edition, via BemaniStyle:[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I'm hoping the screen is big enough to play this well; it seems more suited for something like an iPad. It should be fine though, and there's definitely enough content in the game to warrant a purchase.

[quote name='Bezerker']Looks like the game has been delayed until an undetermined date :whistle2:(.[/QUOTE]

True, but in fairness, all they are waiting for is the US version game cards/cases to come back from the replication facility. It sounds like the delay could be days or at most a couple weeks. The other parts of the LE are sitting in their Los Angeles area offices waiting to be shipped the second the games arrive.

[quote name='Bezerker']Looks like the game has been delayed until an undetermined date :whistle2:(.[/QUOTE]
yeah got that email also and it bummed me out. oh well theres plenty of games for me to play on my vita anyways

[quote name='bojay1997']True, but in fairness, all they are waiting for is the US version game cards/cases to come back from the replication facility. It sounds like the delay could be days or at most a couple weeks. The other parts of the LE are sitting in their Los Angeles area offices waiting to be shipped the second the games arrive.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it sucks, but at least they gave a real reason why they delayed it, unlike some other companies, namely 7Sixty Games & Phantom Breaker :roll:

Bummer about the delay until November 9th (according to the Technika Tune site, the game was pushed back two weeks), although it's not that bad for me, as I wouldn't be playing this game until mid-November anyways (the game is going to be one of my birthday presents this year).

[quote name='Lei']LE is back in stock (17 left)...

there were 38 or 40 6 minutes ago when it went live[/QUOTE]

Wholly shit - thanks dude! I got the LAST one. I have never checked out from an online retailer faster than I just did.

[quote name='Snow Cone']Whoa, am I the only one that thinks the LE cost way too much?[/QUOTE]

Well it's SOLD OUT so at least 750 people didn't think it was overpriced.

[quote name='Snow Cone']Whoa, am I the only one that thinks the LE cost way too much?[/QUOTE]

Not the only one, but given the limited quantity and small but passionate fan base they usually have no problem selling all of them.

[quote name='blinknot4']Wholly shit - thanks dude! I got the LAST one. I have never checked out from an online retailer faster than I just did.[/QUOTE]

Shoot, saw too late. If anyone is deciding on canceling or not keeping their copy would love to buy it from you.

[quote name='mangas']anyone get a copy yet?[/QUOTE]

they haven't released the north america version yet. they don't even have a date for it

bread's done
Back