DJ's First Tradelist - What is left of it... Added: DVDXCopy Platinum FT!

dj_paxis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
**NEARLY EVERYTHING IS GONE! I have decided to just about finish up my trades. What is still here is merely leftovers. I am still taking offers!

Here's what I have to trade or sell. All opened games are Mint with everything unless noted otherwise. I am 23 and take great care of all my games! Some of these I don't particularily want to part with (marked with a ?). But, with my WANT list in mind, I may part with them.

X-BOX:

>Opened
Gladius (played once)
Toe Jam & Earl III (will only trade for a 2, 3 or 4 * game on my WL)
Rallisport Challenge 2? (excellent - played twice)
Wolfenstein (good)
NFL 2K3 (good)

GAMECUBE:

>Sealed
Pacman Vs. (must be obtained by request)

>Opened
Gamecube demo disc #12 (retail demo w/ 1080, f-zero, etc) -played once.

PS2:

>Opened
Arc the Lad (Excellent)

PC Software

SEALED copy of DVD X Copy Platinum (not sold anymore!)
>I formerly worked for 321 Studios...

HARDWARE, ETC

Black and Indigo Gamecube controllers in great condition (1st party)
Memory card 59 (GC)
Arcade stick for Genesis (average)
PSOne ? (with everything - excellent)

*WANTED LIST!
(the more *'s, the higher the priority!)

Dot.Hack 2-4 (PS2) Need 2 first..***
Front Mission 4! (PS2)****
Suikoden III (PS2)**
GITAROO MAN! (PS2)****
Amplitude (PS2)***
Xtreme Legends DW4(PS2)*

Burnout 2 (XB)*

Sega Soccor Slam (GC)*
Wario World/Ware (")*
The Sims (")*

As for anything else.. I enjoy RPG's, strategy and adventure games (among other types).

I'm still pretty new for CAG trading (*about 4 trades done now, 5 in transit), but you can always look me up on Ebay: http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MemberSearchShow&ssPageName=h:h:fmem:US (dj_paxis) My score is 31 with 100% positive feedback. (I always ship UPS w/tracking number for good price!)

>I added Asterix to show the priority of my wanted games. Some just aren't worth as much as others!

I hate to be picky and all...

I just traded Megaman X7 for Metal Arms and Bomberman Generations for Midway Arcade Classics (all removed from my list)

I also added Lunar Legends and Boktai (GBA) plus Chaos Legion and Megaman Network Transmission today. I think that will be it for now, unless I get a request for something I can pick up.

Viewtiful Joe and Pikmin might be pending.. unless I get a great deal before then.....

Would u be interested in buying games.
I have the following:

The sims gc new
Medal of honor frontline gc new
Amplitude opened in excellent condition.

$34 shipped for all 3.

At this moment, I am not buying for cash. I spent all of my extra funds on CC games and still have to buy Tales of Symphonia in a week. I may be looking to buy in the future (that isn't a bad deal) but I'm just trading or selling right now.

I know I have some items pending, but I will still take offers (Especially for Viewtiful Joe and Pikmin)

I can also ship anything sold via UPS for a reasonable deal. I happen to get a discount on this!

Sold Gundam.. Golden Sun and Lunar Legend are pending.

UPDATE:
-Traded Pacman Vs. for Super Bust-A-Move
-Sold Lunar Legend and Golden Sun
-Rainbow Six 3 and my *sealed* Gladius will probably be gone soon

Still looking to trade Viewtiful Joe, Pikmin and Dragon Warrior VII, among others (I've sent some offers). What I have left is goint fast so make me an offer!

UPDATE:
-Megaman NT (GC) and Voodoo Vince (XB) traded.
-Chaos Legion (PS2) sold.
-VIEWTIFUL JOE, PIKMIN and BOKTAI are pending in a trade for Gitaroo Man. I'm still taking offers for these games since this may fall through!
-Dragon Warrior VII is up in the air too.

-Added Gamecube demo disc #12
-Put TJ&E3 back up. Would still trade it for something good!

thanks for looking up my list..greatly appreciated. id have hooked you up with both those hacks but thats cool.

I appreciate your sarcasm... REALLY!!

BTW, I know we had talked (PM'd), but I forgot that it was you that offered Dot.Hack. So sue me! Anyways.. I don't need part 3 before 2.

Anyways, who has five copies of Dot.Hack Part 3??
:roll:

bread's done
Back