Djsmooth's Trade List 1.0- 360, Wii, DVD, XBOX, PSP, DS,Gameboy and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsmooth

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
THIS IS MY FIRST TRADELIST! More stuff will be updated all the time. If you see anything you like please make me an offer!

HAVES

:360:XBOX 360

Call of Duty 3
College Hoops 2k7- PENDING
Crackdown
Eragon
Gears of War
Guitar Hero II Bundle
Madden NFL 07
NBA 2k7- PENDING
Shadowrun
Test Drive Unlimited
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Xmen: The Official Game

:wii: Nintendo Wii

(More to be updated soon)

:xbox: XBOX

Fable
(More to be updated soon)

:psp: PSP

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
NBA Ballers: Rebound
4 GB Memory Stick Pro Duo (bought off ebay, some game saves work, others corrupted. Music and video work fine, will give good deal on this since I don't know condition.)
Ridge Racer
Star Wars: Battlefront II

:ds: Nintendo DS

Animal Crossing
(more to be updated soon, possibly Mario Kart DS and Pokemon Diamond depending on good offer)

:gba: Gameboy Advance

Gameboy Advance SP system (blue)
(lots of games, if interested in gameboy games let me know because right now I'm to lazy to pull them out and list them all)

DVDs

Head of State
Independence Day
O Brother, Where Art Thou?
Zathura

(will update more later, have so many DVDs, its ridiculous)

WANTS
Right now to be honest, I'm not sure what I want lol. I'm not concerned with it too much. I don't mind checking lists for games. If you see something you like, just let me know and i'll take a look at what you got. I am also willing to sell some of these games, so if you are interested in buying please let me know. Thanks for checking out my list, more to come soon!

EDIT: If anyone wanted to know, I'm looking for an xbox live 12 month renewal card, not new account card. Also interested in a Madden 08 preorder if anyone wants to trade for that.

[quote name='djsmooth']
RefusedChaos: Might have seen a few things, Shadowrun is a great game tho.[/QUOTE]

well PM with a list of stuff ur interested in...ill get back to u later, when i get home :bouncy:

maybe youll see this here, i sent u a couple PM last night after i found out i was robbed >< bastards, and one today. i cant trade you now, so your two games arent pending anymore. if they manage to recover anything well go from there, but they got my 360, and all my games ontop of other stuff. i am truely sorry DJ.

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back