Do any stores trade un-open PC games??? Online?

retroNutZ

CAGiversary!
I'm sitting on an un-open copy on L4D 2 that I know I'm never going to get around to playing. Can I trade this in anywhere or am I going to have eBay it?Thanks in advance CAGers!

The only place I know of would be Goozex, and they don't allow the trade of L4D2. Other than that, not really sure any other place takes PC games. You'll likely have to throw it on the 'bay.

No store that I know of.

I would try Ebay and/or Craiglist.

I personally use Craiglist when I get double gifts in the form of PC Games since many stores just won't take them back.

... Trade it with someone in CAG? But yeah, best best is Ebay or Craigslist, or maybe Walmart if they still have those lax return rules on games.

[quote name='rumarudrathas']... Trade it with someone in CAG? But yeah, best best is Ebay or Craigslist, or maybe Walmart if they still have those lax return rules on games.[/QUOTE]

I am about to get rid of all my commercial PC games actually - Which forum should I do it in?

i got lfd1 and never played it hehe

idk i think im just done with shooters unless its a really good single player game.

[quote name='Kevfactor']i got lfd1 and never played it hehe

idk i think im just done with shooters unless its a really good single player game.[/QUOTE]

I am done with SP unless it's something new. I like MP shooters like L4D and others that require team effort with some friends.

bread's done
Back