Do anyone remember this song

kaos1ol.jpg

http://media.putfile.com/u2kfiles2x

Just curious thats all.

yea but its a good song, and yes i slowed it down. I slowed it down for a reason, so i can hear everything better. If you listen to it normal, it doesnt sound right.

And besides, most songs i like to listen to slowed down, so i can hear the lyrics better.

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']yea but its a good song, and yes i slowed it down. I slowed it down for a reason, so i can hear everything better. If you listen to it normal, it doesnt sound right.

And besides, most songs i like to listen to slowed down, so i can hear the lyrics better.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you are weird.

[quote name='Kayden']Little sister? Isn't that a Billy Idol song?

:commense RAWKING:[/QUOTE]

No. It's called "White Wedding"

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']yea but its a good song, and yes i slowed it down. I slowed it down for a reason, so i can hear everything better. If you listen to it normal, it doesnt sound right.

And besides, most songs i like to listen to slowed down, so i can hear the lyrics better.[/QUOTE]

Who does that sort of thing?!?

[quote name='Backlash']No. It's called "White Wedding"[/QUOTE]

Whatever, just commense rawking! :lol:

[quote name='shipwreck']Who does that sort of thing?!?[/QUOTE]

You know, I can't even think of a single musical psychology that would cause someone to listen to music that way.

Why not just print out and read the lyric sheets at that point?

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']I slowed it down, so i can hear the emotions better, you wont understand unless you are close to GOD or you have a sharpe mind and your heart has to be in the right place, to understand suffering and righteousness.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah right.... and let me guess... every one but you is going to HELL because we're not as close to GOD and grammatically correct as you! Right?:applause:

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']I slowed it down, so i can hear the emotions better, you wont understand unless you are close to GOD[/QUOTE]

So you're a GOD warrior?

[quote name='Graystone']So you're a GOD warrior?[/QUOTE]

Ha, now I'm picturing U2K looking that women and running around yelling "I'm a God Warrior" while he listens to slowed dowm songs on an iPod... :bouncy:

[quote name='U2K Tha Greate$t']I slowed it down, so i can hear the emotions better[/QUOTE]

...so you alter music from the form the artist intended to hear the emotions they placed into it with the intent it be heard at a higher speed? That's just silly. 'Stone Cold Crazy' by Queen is NOT the same song slowed down- the speed indicates the disjointed state of mind of the person in it. Same for Bohemian Rhapsody. Or any dance track ever made. Inversely, you don't speed up 'Who Wants to Live Forever'.

Tell the truth- you're just anal about knowing what they're saying, right?

bread's done
Back