Do B&M Gamestops carry issues of GI?

Jommy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
Recently people have been receiving issue 200 of Gameinformer. There are multiple covers displaying retro game characters, one of which is a FF6 cover. I really want that cover and I'm also interested in subscribing.

My question is this: if I get a GS membership at the store, do they give you an issue in store still?

I went to the local GS in Irvine and they didn't have any GIs on display, but I know that GS used to do that (give you your first issue in the store). I would like to know if GS still does this, as I would be able to choose the cover I want.

yeah theyre supposed to have them instock. the particular store you went to was probably sold out. you generally get the current issue and w.e back issues they have left over

yep - just like scruffy said - they usually give you whatever issues they have. I know the last time I subscribed (a year or so ago) I went home with 4 issues.
Check out a different GS or just ask them. They might not have put them on display yet.

Thanks a lot for the information guys. Both of the Gamestops I went to didn't have them on display, but they were both pretty small stores, so maybe they kept them in the back storage room. I will definitely ask them when I go back in there. So it's ok to ask them to see if they have any back issues lying around that I could have when I get my subscription? Thanks again for the help!

bread's done
Back