Do Blu-ray Triple plays / box sets have the normal special features?

Serjitank

CAGiversary!
Today I was going to buy the Austin Powers and Oceans 11 trilogies, and I still might, but I was wondering this. Compared to each movie bought separately, does each film have the same special features? At the store I didn't have anything to compare them to.

Depends on the set. But I bought both those sets and they only came with the 3 separate movie discs (which had features on them). If they are normally 2-disc sets than it didn't include all the features.

It all depends on the set. Some of them I have found do, while some of them do not. Usually, they do, but you might want to do a little bit of studying first.

They are simply reissues of whatever Blu-ray release the movie previously had, so look up the individual movies to see what they have. I don't think any of the triple feature releases had a 2-disc release, so you will likely be fine, though I do not know all the movies so I can't guarentee it.

I picked up Goonies / Gremlins / Gremlins 2 three pack from Wal-Mart on Black Friday, and at least both Gremlins movies had all the bonus features. Not sure about Goonies though.

bread's done
Back