Do EBGames N64's come with expansion packs?

Nephets

CAGiversary!
Do they? I'm thinking of doing that buy 3 games over 4.99 and get a free N64 system soon... Also, I hope that deal is even still around, is it? I know it's B&M, but there's two EB's near me and I'm hoping to cash in with this if the deal still is going on...

If the N64 I get doesn't have one, how would I go about getting one, besides the obvious Ebay? Do they sell them in the stores, anywhere? Behind the counter...?

They sell expansion packs at ebgames. I went to about 4 or 5 different eb's, and NONE of them had any pre-owned N64's. I was pissed off. I can't believe none of them have any. This was the day the sale started, so its not like they just sold out. How in the hell can they advertise this and not have it. Sorry, just ranting.

^true. and if you are lucky and get one, from my past experience it was expensive. I know you said besides ebay but the best way to get one is in a lot with games.

I think it just depends on your local EB. I bought a used N64 back in January for 9.99 I think and asked about the expansion pack. The manager went in the back and found a N64 with the expansion pack. So, I ended up getting it for free. It probably helped that the manager knows by name there since I buy a lot of games. I know the manager at the local Gamestop too. It can never hurt to get to know those people a little. I've gotten good stuff numerous times from them!

We get about 5-6 N64's every week and go through them pretty fast. I always check the systems to see if they have the expansion pack inside - it seems about 25% of them do and I sell those first, especially since Perfect Dark is one of the most popular games to pick up. The expansion pack by itself goes for $24.99(!) so I wouldn't really bother trying to find it used (we keep ours behind the counter). If the store near you is sold out of the systems, I'd just make it a point to check back regularly or call ahead; that sale goes through August 1.

I bought an n64 yesterday at gamerush, a green one, and it came with an expansion pack and cost me 20 bucks :)

if you really want one go to a gamestop or ebgames and look at those first if they have them because you can see through them and look.

i got mine at software ETC for $30 - 20%. I over paid but it is worth it because my friend stole my old one :whistle2:(

mine didnt have the expansion pack:( what exactly does the expansion pack do? improve graphics? i am a graphics tart and want my good graphics.

[quote name='dracula']mine didnt have the expansion pack:( what exactly does the expansion pack do? improve graphics? i am a graphics tart and want my good graphics.[/quote]
Those packs are the N64's RAM. The normal one that comes with the 64 is 4MB of Ram, and the expansion pack is 8MB of Ram. Games that came out after the expansion pack usually have a high resolution mode.

bread's done
Back