Do milkshakes give you a stomach ache?

Reality's Fringe;2117993 said:
My Stomach is made of steel. I just had a protein bar and a nutrition shake which are heavy on both dairy ingredients AND sugar alcohols. No problems.

And for the record, Blizzards are fucking GREAT.

Bet Olean would fuck your stomach up. My Aunt and I both have a stomach like yours pretty much and Olean fucked hers up.

I have never had a problem but both of my cousins were severely lactose intolerant, used to pour orange juice on their cereal, buhhhhh...

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']I have never had a problem but both of my cousins were severely lactose intolerant, used to pour orange juice on their cereal, buhhhhh...[/QUOTE]

Ewww.

I wonder if I'm lactose intolerant...

Every time I eat Papa John's (which has a lot of cheese) or icecream, I'm constantly on the brink of shitting my pants.

Also, anyone remember Lactose Intolerant Man (or whatever the Hell his name was) from All That?

Terrible show.

The key is to consume dairy products in small doses. A glass of milk a day, or a small shake instead of medium/large. Works for me.

I don't do lactase pills or lactose free stuff. But no runs or gas is going to come between me and my gallon of cookies n' cream or Orea blizzard.

and as I said before, the TEST RESULTS.

Ok I am alergic to Cats (too bad because I started liking them when I was with my relationship with my ex long ago), dogs (a bit), dust mites, and some trees, but no grass :| I did ask about the Lactois thing and he said I may in deed be lactois intoerant. He said try lactois (?) pills before eating/drinking any dairy products (milk/cheese) and see if that helps, if not I should start taking Calcium Suppliments (pills, yuck) and avoid milk altogether.. man I use to love cereal and oatmeal for breakfast, now I can't.

But my right arm is full of spots from the tests :O

lol

[quote name='Brak']

Terrible show.[/QUOTE]

I heart Brak. ^_^

That show was a giant POS. I know movie buffs who gave that piece of dog shit a pass and they'd dryhump the latest Miike Takashi film. BOO!
Now "Roundhouse" had some funny shit though. Shit even though "Hype" on WB wasn't completely good, the Priceline parodies were fucking great.
edit: ITD why not just eat Broccoli instead?

[quote name='Brak']I wonder if I'm lactose intolerant...

Every time I eat Papa John's (which has a lot of cheese) or icecream, I'm constantly on the brink of shitting my pants.

Also, anyone remember Lactose Intolerant Man (or whatever the Hell his name was) from All That?

Terrible show.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you're definitely lactose intolerant. Yes I do remember Lactose Intolerant Man and yes he was sweet.

[quote name='sevdustflyer']Yeah you're definitely lactose intolerant. Yes I do remember Lactose Intolerant Man and yes he was sweet.[/QUOTE]

SuperDude?

[quote name='Sarang01']I heart Brak. ^_^

That show was a giant POS. I know movie buffs who gave that piece of dog shit a pass and they'd dryhump the latest Miike Takashi film. BOO!
Now "Roundhouse" had some funny shit though. Shit even though "Hype" on WB wasn't completely good, the Priceline parodies were fucking great.
edit: ITD why not just eat Broccoli instead?[/QUOTE]

"Down at the Roundhouse!"

I haven't met a single person that remembers that show, it was so fucking funny. Especially the dad in the mobile lazyboy, reminds me of Red from "That 70s Show" Ya dumbass

[quote name='Sarang01'].

I've eaten broccoli before and I don't think its caused me any problems... but it would be nice to go to DQ and get me some Blizzard treats without having to have an atomic eruption :(

The lactose pills work, I pop one before ceral time and no problems afterwards. Works with all dairy. And eating cereal with orange juice is a fucking crime against humanity, just saying.

[quote name='r1s3n']The lactose pills work, I pop one before ceral time and no problems afterwards. Works with all dairy. And eating ceral with orange juice is a fucking crime against humanity, just saying.[/QUOTE]

I've tried cereal with OJ... tasted intresting.

I'm gonna go buy some lactose pills today and see what happens.

[quote name='Sarang01']I heart Brak. ^_^

I have an episode of Roundhouse on tape. I was thinking about transfering it online.

bread's done
Back