Do not Buy Cyberball on Xbox Live Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsiawd

CAGiversary!
Ok soo i had 400 MS points... saw cyberball and thought that it would be nice to play someone over Xbox live every now and then soo i bought it. Dear Microsoft...... WHY IS CYBERBALL ONLY CO-OP?? HELLO I dont want to play Co-OP. 1 Guy controls the Offense and the other controls Defense...... HORRIBLE Now 2 v 2 Co-op could be sweet but give me a break... What a horrible port to a good game from back in the day. Anyway I had to rant to maybe save someone 400 points.

[quote name='Tsiawd']Ok soo i had 400 MS points... saw cyberball and thought that it would be nice to play someone over Xbox live every now and then soo i bought it. Dear Microsoft...... WHY IS CYBERBALL ONLY CO-OP?? HELLO I dont want to play Co-OP. 1 Guy controls the Offense and the other controls Defense...... HORRIBLE Now 2 v 2 Co-op could be sweet but give me a break... What a horrible port to a good game from back in the day. Anyway I had to rant to maybe save someone 400 points.[/QUOTE]
this was already mentioned in the cyberball thread. you probably should have checked there before buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back