Do not buy/trust this ebay user...

yeahokthenfu

CAGiversary!
Bought a game from shafdyn on ebay and guess what the freaking thing didn't work. So I take it to my local GameCrazy because I hear they can repair almost any game and it must have been the worst luck, they couldn't fix it. So then I leave negative feedback because the game did not work, and the guy got really upset. He is a very rude man and needs not to get any bids from us CAGers.

you mean you didnt talk to the seller before leaving neg. feedback.... looks like youre the asshole here.. I never want you bidding on my items.

It's usually a good idea to inform the seller of any issues you have with the item and work with them to resolve the situation... PRIOR to leaving feedback. At least that's what common courtesy would dictate :roll:.

[quote name='Squee']It's usually a good idea to inform the seller of any issues you have with the item and work with them to resolve the situation... PRIOR to leaving feedback. At least that's what common courtesy would dictate :roll:.[/QUOTE]

especially since the guy said he has a 7 day full refund policy... seriously op if your looking for sympathy you wont get it from me. To me you are the person I should sell to/trust.

I qoute from YOUR FEEDBACK from another Ebay Seller, "Very, Very hard to please. Won item and then complained of shipping cost". Sounds to me like your a little bitch. No Offense :)

[quote name='pimpinc333']I qoute from YOUR FEEDBACK from another Ebay Seller, "Very, Very hard to please. Won item and then complained of shipping cost". Sounds to me like your a little bitch. No Offense :)[/QUOTE]

and to quote the feedback he left for the same transaction "Club wasn't in condition described, shipping was overpriced, buyer beware"

so youre saying to beware of shipping charges that you agree to once you bid on hte item? fuck you sir, good day!

[quote name='BasketCase1080']and to quote the feedback he left for the same transaction "Club wasn't in condition described, shipping was overpriced, buyer beware"

so youre saying to beware of shipping charges that you agree to once you bid on hte item? fuck you sir, good day![/QUOTE]

LOL I didn't even notice that. Good Stuff.

Yeah, I mean with only 2 previous feedbacks you pretty much killed the guy's ebay account - a feedback saying the game didn't work will keep most people away from his other auctions. It's fair enough if he refused to take it back, but you should have given him a chance (whether he had a return policy or not, and he does!).

See, this is why I don't leave feedback for buyers until they leave me feedback. I want to make sure the whole thing is resolved first.

At least he can start over without too much trouble :D.

How old are you? Old enough to drive a car? I'm still tryingto make sense of you're post...regardless, I blocked you. One less idiot to deal with.

Wow a two year CAG veteran and greater than 2 year ebay veteran who doesn't even know how ebay works? Now I've seen everything...

Even though the game didn't work you really need to talk to the seller concerning the issue.

I'm sorry OP but you are

OWNED.

[quote name='Jeoff']Wow a two year CAG veteran and greater than 2 year ebay veteran who doesn't even know how ebay works? Now I've seen everything...[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I didn't even notice that he had been on eBay that long. I figured with his 15 feedbacks he was at least a newbie on ebay, so now that excuse is out the window.

hahahha this is a fucking great thread. this guy. haha. man jahaha i feel bad for the guy with the negative. he diddn't desreve it seriously. haha. 3 words. pepperonis. colbyjack. saltines. WOOT. man i haven't posted in months hahha

hahahahahah what the fuck the bulletproof remark was brillieant! hahaa. wtf. does anyone want toi play counter strike riht now? because i sold all of my game systems. i can't believe i fuckin sold my 360! i wanna play graw

"Your blocked bidder list has successfully been updated with the new information you submitted. "

Thanks briansraregames for the brilliant suggestion and handy link.

I offer full refunds to any buyer that claims the game won't work for them. (Just gave my first actual refund a month or two back.) Always give the seller a chance to make it right.

bread's done
Back