Do not pm me

[quote name='sgand']Sure wish I could've gotten at least one before everyone snagged them up with their tons of email addys.[/QUOTE]

If no one bites in 24 hours I'll send a code your way

You can't force anybody to pay the fees, also I think this item is against the TOS since you got it for free...

Taken from the TOS, * Questionably-sourced MSP codes, PSN codes or Nintendo codes. These would be sourced from code generators, contest exploits and other non-legal/questionable means. Anyone trying to sell/trade there on CAG is subject to instaban.

[quote name='skiizim']You can't force anybody to pay the fees, also I think this item is against the TOS since you got it for free...

Taken from the TOS, * Questionably-sourced MSP codes, PSN codes or Nintendo codes. These would be sourced from code generators, contest exploits and other non-legal/questionable means. Anyone trying to sell/trade there on CAG is subject to instaban.[/QUOTE]

:cry:

To Ebay I go? They're going for $4/ea there.. was trying to cut some fellow CAG's in on a deal

[quote name='Mageshadow']:cry:

To Ebay I go? They're going for $4/ea there.. was trying to cut some fellow CAG's in on a deal[/QUOTE]

Giving them a deal? Some people might call it something else, I guess your not as generous as the other true CAGs that are giving them away freely.

[quote name='skiizim']Giving them a deal? Some people might call it something else, I guess your not as generous as the other true CAGs that are giving them away freely.[/QUOTE]

This :whistle2:(

[quote name='Mageshadow']If no one bites in 24 hours I'll send a code your way[/QUOTE]

I'll take you up on that. :)

[quote name='sgand']I'll take you up on that. :)[/QUOTE]
Sorry someone did bite, it was this morning, forgot to update the thread.

Best of luck! :(

bread's done
Back