Do not PM or trust bruce_pwns_j00 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

defender

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
bruce_pwns_j00 was having a spat with xodeadxoneox (or whatever) and he posted their private conversation in a topic that seemed rather trollish.

Well I definitely didnt agree with him posting a private message in the forums but I did agree that what she was saying was rather offensive to men. The thread was already locked so I couldnt post. The thread was most likely locked because bruce_pwns_j00 was being extremely out of line.

Well I sent him a private message.. I repeat PRIVATE MESSAGE... I basically said that maybe she is a lesbian dike. Yeah I said it... A LESBIAN DIKE. Read it again if you want... her views are totally contrary to how I think and personally I was offended at her views. I PM'ed bruce telling him to just stay away from her and just leave her alone.

Well I guess he decided to bring me into their ongoing flame war or romance or whatever his twisted mind thinks it is...because he TOLD HER WHAT I SAID. Now I dont really care that she knows...I dont know her personally and she doesnt know me. I totally understand her also being upset at me calling her this. Fine...be mad at me. It's not all that important anyways that someone I dont even know, have never met, and most likely will never meet...is my friend. But I am rather troubled by the fact that bruce_pwns_j00 is so totally stupid as to actually tell her what I said.

I am telling everyone here NOT to trust bruce_pwns_j00. He obviously doesnt understand proper social edicate.

Have a nice day. I thought I would air my dirty laundry and get the truth out before someone else starts saying some false crap about what I said.

[quote name='Tromack']Truth be told it doesn't sound like you understand proper social "edicate" either.[/quote]

Just stop.

Let's just lock this and never speak of it again.

[quote name='RisingZan'][quote name='Tromack']Truth be told it doesn't sound like you understand proper social "edicate" either.[/quote]

Just stop.

Let's just lock this and never speak of it again.[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote name='defender']
Well I sent him a message... said that maybe she is a lesbian dike. [/quote]

And you're sure there's no trace of homophobia in that statement or terminology?

Yes, a private message should be private. But this was obviously a disagreement between two people that he shouldn't have gotten involved with. Also, calling someone a lesbian dike is in very poor taste, and comments like that often have repurcussions. Trust me, I know. And finally he himself is airing this dirty laundry, which ostensibly should be private. But anyway, not my life to live.

[quote name='red flare graf']Well, he does make a point.. a private message is just that. Private.[/quote]

...So wasn't a private conversation on AIM.

I already apologized about it to defender. And yeah I'll admit it. I was ranting and exaggerating MOST of it to an extreme. But he conveniently edited out every single thing he said about women, which were not only degrading but offensive. I won't post them here, because I have common decency, but I just wanted to say his troll post (bruce's I mean) was very one-sided.

Maybe...maybe not.

Here is my exact PM to him.

I guess x0thedeadzone0x is a feminine lesbian dike...

It's pretty offensive her views. If I were you I would just stay clear of her. She obviously isnt right in the head.

My reason to PM him was basically to tell him to just leave her alone. If you read the original post he made and the things she said...well you read it..

Anyways...she just PMed me and we are cool...she just wanted to really know if I said those things I guess and if it was really my view of her. She admitted that her original post was really exaggerated. And of course my opinion was based on that.

So I am just saying that to be careful when sending bruce any PMs. I am not sure how old he is but it's obvious his maturity level isnt fully mature yet. CheapyD wants to lock this topic up. So fine...it will be locked.

Sorry about calling you that name x0thedeadzone0x.

Also for the record she says she is NOT a lesbian.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back