Do Not Trade with "makwillownu"

kell

CAGiversary!
Feedback
165 (100%)
Anybody else having issues with him? I am thinking he screwed me. Don't send anyting to him or to:

*address removed*

[quote name='jagwire1141']Hey he lives across the street from me. I'll go beat his ass for you.[/quote]

That would be much appreciated. There may be a commission in it for you as I appear to be out 3 games.

actually I was in a current trade with him as well. I was supposed to get a game, but he sent me the wrong package. OP, what games were you supposed to get? I actually might have your package by accident.

He also pm'ed me that he was having a bad week and he's trying to get these packages sorted out. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt so hopefully he'll come out good on his end of the deal.

[quote name='musicnoteless']actually I was in a current trade with him as well. I was supposed to get a game, but he sent me the wrong package. OP, what games were you supposed to get? I actually might have your package by accident.

He also pm'ed me that he was having a bad week and he's trying to get these packages sorted out. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt so hopefully he'll come out good on his end of the deal.[/quote]

Hmmm...I was supposed to get Mario Party 7, Atelier Iris, and Resident Evil: Veronica.

If shit happens that is fine. I understand But I have gotten no communication from him and no acknowledgement of receipt of the games I sent even though DC has them as delivered. I just want to know what is going on. His account shows activity after I pm'd him multiple times.

Those are definately not the games that I received. I'm going to pm him tomorrow asking what's going on with the package deal. At least with me he's been very good about communication.

I'm just wishing he does pull through with all of this. If anything, he should return the proper games to their rightful owner if he cannot get this package chaos straightened out. Otherwise, he's just going to give the CAG trading community a bad rep.

He has had 10 positive trades in the past. So if he just says screw it and doesn't do anything about this dilemma, he's definately going to make my trading policies change.

But like I said, He's done good on deals in the past, and I personally think it was a screw-up on his part, and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, and he is trying to get it resolved.

[quote name='musicnoteless']Those are definately not the games that I received. I'm going to pm him tomorrow asking what's going on with the package deal. At least with me he's been very good about communication.

I'm just wishing he does pull through with all of this. If anything, he should return the proper games to their rightful owner if he cannot get this package chaos straightened out. Otherwise, he's just going to give the CAG trading community a bad rep.

He has had 10 positive trades in the past. So if he just says screw it and doesn't do anything about this dilemma, he's definately going to make my trading policies change.

But like I said, He's done good on deals in the past, and I personally think it was a screw-up on his part, and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, and he is trying to get it resolved.[/quote]

I agree. I would be totally understanding if he communicated with me. His 10 positives are what made me ship same time. But like you, I may be changing my behavior due to this and be much more hesitant to send same time as those with less feedback. Which is too bad as I find most people are honest and good to deal with. Please keep me updated if you are able to communicate with him.

Did he mention how many trades he has pending?

musicnoteless, it's nice to see that he might be trying to fix the issues.

He's still not replied to me on the PM's that I've sent him, so I'm a little puzzled by that.

[quote name='shrike4242']musicnoteless, it's nice to see that he might be trying to fix the issues.

He's still not replied to me on the PM's that I've sent him, so I'm a little puzzled by that.[/quote]

Weird, indeed. Anywho, I'll keep you both guys posted on makwillownu.

well, it is a sad day in CAG trading. Me, kell, and shrike have pm'ed makwillownu multiple times and he has not responded to any of them.

Makwillownu was caught making new accounts during his TTO and is now banned. I'm going to try to contact him through email. If he doesn't respond, I will be following up with legal action against this guy.

[quote name='shrike4242']I've caught him making multiple new accounts, and from that, I'm thinking that he's trying to bypass his TTO restriction. Due to this, I have no choice but to ban him from CAG, as well as IP ban him, which will keep him from coming back.
[/quote]

bread's done
Back