Do survey for a free box of Hershey's Take 5 candy bars

I told my friend about these and he got them in the mail today. He called me and was like WTF they came in a plain everyday cardboard box. Are these safe, He asked me. Hell if I know man eat and call in me in about 8 hours. He has yet to call back :/

[quote name='Graystone']I told my friend about these and he got them in the mail today. He called me and was like WTF they came in a plain everyday cardboard box. Are these safe, He asked me. Hell if I know man eat and call in me in about 8 hours. He has yet to call back :/[/quote]
and another one gone and another one gone hu hu another one bits the dust to take 5!

I signed up for it the first day of this thread and approx 7-10 days after it I hadn't received jack, so I emailed them, and they're seeing what the problem is.

[quote name='sonderiaom']I signed up for it the first day of this thread and approx 7-10 days after it I hadn't received jack, so I emailed them, and they're seeing what the problem is.[/quote]

wow In didn't know they cared so much about free stuff they send to customers, especially the service.

Got mine today. Was a little disappointed because I thought they would be full size bars, but you can't beat anything for free:)

[quote name='Sejad']wow In didn't know they cared so much about free stuff they send to customers, especially the service.[/quote]

Well I didn't figure it would hurt. If they didn't care, then I wouldn't get a reply and I would just drop it; free is free right. But, if I could email them and participate in their campaign, then all the better. Though I haven't gotten a reply back when I had sent them my information yesterday.

Interestingly enough, I as well got mine today, now I have to write an apology to my hasty email concerning it not being here. I am however disappointed that it's not full-size candy bars, but, you know, beggers and choosers and all that.

Got mine. They melted because they sat in the sun and I didn't get home until several hours after the post comes. =_:speaktothehand:;

Oh well. I refridgerated it so it should be okay! :)

[quote name='Moxio']Got mine. They melted because they sat in the sun and I didn't get home until several hours after the post comes. =_:speaktothehand:;

Oh well. I refridgerated it so it should be okay! :)[/quote]

Haha, I had to do that with mine.

Arizona Weather + Chocolate Bars Left Outside = Melty Love.

I got mine the other day there realy good infact its my favorite candy bar now glad I found this.

I was disapointed about them not being full sized to.

I got a brochure from them, but no kit, what gives?

Hopefully, my wife didn't toss it before I got home :D Stupid diet :D

Has anyone else had trouble actually doing anything involved in this promotion? It tells me that I can't participate or give a review when I try to submit one.

Yay! I finally got my box today :) I was going to bring this box to work, but unfortunately since it's Friday, I don't know if they will make it through the weekend...

[quote name='trunks982']i got mines. there are 20 in the box. is that how many you ppl got?[/quote]

Yeah. And on somewhere I'd read from them it basically states to eat 5-10, and then give the rest out to share samples.

Sucks majorly I just found out I'm slightly allergic to peanuts but these are damn good.

Got mine the other day.

Have you tried Take 5 candy bars? They're really good. Here, have a sample.

Whew, my BzzAgent work here is done.

Got mine a few days ago. they're quite tasty. Never had them before, but now they're one of my favorites.Mine were melted as well, but a quick refrigeration solved that. :D

I got mine but since it was a 100 degrees here in Vegas and the stupid mailman just left it by the door they were melting. I put them in fridge so they were fine.

i love take 5! my girlfriend loves them ever more! and to top it off, i was a bzzagent already! why couldn't i have heard about this sooner!

curse my luck

Genius idea for Hershey to do this. I didn't like these the first time I tried them ( a year ago) but after a few, I, as well as my housemates are pretty hooked!

They are tasty!

Got mine today. Sat in the sun for awhile, but there just as good deformed. I completely forgot about this so it was a nice surprise when I got back from work.

I got mine the other day. They were a bit melted, but a little time in the fridge fixed that.

By the way, these things are freaking amazing! It's like an orgy of awesome flavors in my mouth.

[quote name='whoknows']All I got was a stupid little Buzz Agent ad...am I still going to get the candy?[/quote]

:twisted: No actually, I raided your mail box. They were delicious. :cool:

[quote name='Superfan']I got the ad about the week ago. Hopefully, the candy isn't far behind. I feel your pain , whoknows.[/QUOTE]

Ya I got my bzzz info in the mail like 2 weeks ago but have yet to see any candy.....

bread's done
Back