Do surveys to earn FREE VIDEO GAMES at Prize Rebel/Gaming Lagoon

i tried point2shop a few months ago thinking this was the greatest thing ever. I did many surveys and got credited for none of them. I recall the first 2 i did asked for my phone number and said theyd send a text to verify and such. anyways, at the end of the month, i was charged 9.95 each by two different shit surveys i did. I couldnt dispute the bill with my phone company because i assumed this is what needed to be done for the surveys and i was the one to give them the okay to text me to complete the survey (i guess i was too naive..?). so instead of getting free stuff, i was minus $20 that month. not only that, this scam cruise line tried to get me to buy this vacation package which was from the survey i did. they called and called...but i work nights so calling during the day was futile.

i dont mean to rag on p2s which seems to work very well for u (i wish it would do the same for me) but these surveys always seem so iffy...and then they ask for a phone number and...too much personal info is just given out. I guess it wouldnt suck so much if it actually worked..but then again, it mightve been my fault for filling the surveys too honestly/completely.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']i tried point2shop a few months ago thinking this was the greatest thing ever. I did many surveys and got credited for none of them. I recall the first 2 i did asked for my phone number and said theyd send a text to verify and such. anyways, at the end of the month, i was charged 9.95 each by two different shit surveys i did. I couldnt dispute the bill with my phone company because i assumed this is what needed to be done for the surveys and i was the one to give them the okay to text me to complete the survey (i guess i was too naive..?). so instead of getting free stuff, i was minus $20 that month. not only that, this scam cruise line tried to get me to buy this vacation package which was from the survey i did. they called and called...but i work nights so calling during the day was futile.

i dont mean to rag on p2s which seems to work very well for u (i wish it would do the same for me) but these surveys always seem so iffy...and then they ask for a phone number and...too much personal info is just given out. I guess it wouldnt suck so much if it actually worked..but then again, it mightve been my fault for filling the surveys too honestly/completely.[/quote]

Well I thought everyone knew to stay away from pay offers, including the cellphone ones......If you read the fine print on the cell phone offers, it states you have to call them to cancel it, not just text stop. Also, they ask for your info because they spam your email, phone, and address (though not as much, I'll explain in a second). First for email, make new emails for each offer. This will help ensure credit as well as prevent your real email with getting spammed. Phone calls. There is a shoutbox on p2s, and if you ask ANYONE on there, they will tell you to use either brring.com or laservoicemail.com to deter telemarketers. Those sites give you a FREE secondary number to enter in surveys that conected to your main line. This HELPS with telemarketing calls. And as for junk mail to your house, MOSTLY only the medical and coupon offers send you thing in the postal mail. I really wish you would speak to some of the members in the shoutbox, me if you'd like, (I'm greenlants, obviously lol), and there is plenty of help available. There is a walk-though video I post recently that shows how to do offers, and again, anyone in the shoutbox would be more than happy to help you!

on the surveys there are comments from people that did it and gave ratings. These were the ones i went to..which led me to my misfortune. It seemed like the right ones since they were the best at the time according to the members. I also tried speaking to one of the people on the shoutbox a couple of times but they just ignored me. ur thread seems real thorough and i havent yet had the time to check out the tutorial but i will. Im willing to give it another shot seeing as you've succeeded quite well. ive also got plenty time at work for it so im gonna study hard and try to get free swag. congrats on ur free stuff. almost unbelievable

[quote name='mr_burnzz']on the surveys there are comments from people that did it and gave ratings. These were the ones i went to..which led me to my misfortune. It seemed like the right ones since they were the best at the time according to the members. I also tried speaking to one of the people on the shoutbox a couple of times but they just ignored me. ur thread seems real thorough and i havent yet had the time to check out the tutorial but i will. Im willing to give it another shot seeing as you've succeeded quite well. ive also got plenty time at work for it so im gonna study hard and try to get free swag. congrats on ur free stuff. almost unbelievable[/quote]

Well thanks for reconsidering, and if you ask me in the shoutbox, I will be happy to answer ANY questions you may have! Also, several people there have earned some pretty cool things, some members profiles to check out would be:

isk8lakai (mod, just lots of random things)

medler
(mod, just lots of random things)

navymarinemom (mod, just lots of random things)

cmw1612 (mod, just lots of random things)

jesperai (mod, just lots of random things)

akari
(mod, just lots of random things)

fritteritter (mod, just lots of random things)

poptart
(forum mod, just lots of random things)

pierreplover
(forum mod, just lots of random things)

dragonlexie (platinum member, ordered ipod touch)

andruha1123
(platinum member, ordered ipod touch)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to post something new that has happened at Points2Shop. You now get 250 points for free, JUST FOR SIGNING UP!!! You can use that 250 points to order the "dollar prize" for 144 points. This will verify your account and take you to the bronze level
smile2pm.gif
Points2Shop used to do a phone verification process, but have had to change to address verification due to too much fraud lately. This will ultimately benefit all members, because the extra money saved can go towards things like more contests and updates for the site.

You can get the dollar prize here: http://www.points2shop.com/members/rewards/

[quote name='kurtskypogi']most of these offers are for usa resident only? :whistle2:#[/quote]

MOST offers are for the U.S., though there are U.K. and A.U. offers as well. There ARE a few platinum uk members, so there has to be some offers for uk :p

Hey people just to let you know yes there are a few UK platunum members and in 2 weeks i will be joining them. there are plenty of UK offers, a few AU offers and even a few FR offers would you believe. although its easier for US members to earn that hasnt stopped many other people joining. anyone can sign up and earn by becoming a promoter (get people from US, UK and CA to sign up) i HIGHLY reccomend signing up with Greenlants as he is a great guy and will help you with any questions you may have. just click any of his banners to sign up.

[quote name='fert']Hey, have you gotten paid recently? cause I'm hearing that sometimes they have issues paying?
imageone.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I've never had problems with payouts from points2shop, but they don't pay-out on Saturday or Sundays, as well as holidays. Once you turn gold, the paypal payments become instant, and I've NEVER been shorted by them before! :p

[quote name='fert']Hey, have you gotten paid recently? cause I'm hearing that sometimes they have issues paying?
imageone.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Just thought i'd make a reply of my own if thats alright.
everyone gets paid and will recieve what they order if however they break the rules then the order or payment request will be put on hold until the problem is solved.

Does anyone have any questions about Points2Shop? Now's a great time to sign up since you now get 250 free points when you do.

Hey what do you guys use when you sign up for offers?

You don't really give out your address do you?

and im guessing you just created like a junk yahoo email or something like that to sign up with?

you use fake information or real?

and if you use real, do you get a bunch of junk in the mail?

Thanks fella's

Hey everyone, haven't been around for awhile since I moved, and started doing some freelance work for Points2Shop. Made a new site too, Xbox Live Codes For Free, so check it out if you get bored! Also, does anyone have any questions about Points2Shop, I'll be more than happy to help! :)

Don't pay $15 for the new Call of Duty Map Pack, get them for free at Xbox Live Codes.

They have Xbox Codes there which you can use to get the COD Map Pack.

3 new maps and 2 maps from Call of Duty 4 are included. Get your free Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Map Pack now!

Hey everyone, I haven't been around as much as I used to be here in the past because I've been working on my television site.

It's been about 8 months now, and there are over 2000 links to television, wrestling, and pay-per-views (WWE, TNA, and UFC).

I usually have most new shows up around 20 minutes after they air if I don't have to work that night. If you all want to check it out, I'll put some of the main sections people might be interested in. THANKS!!! :D

there's tons more too, those are just ones I think people would like :)

Green Shield Intl - Watch television, wrestling, and pay-per-view for free!

btw I would put this in the Free Section, but I'm referring people to my site so... :D

800 Microsoft Points
. That’s how much the new Halo: Reach Noble Map Pack costs when it comes out on November 30th.
Think of all the things you could do with 800 points. Now think of forking those 800 points over for a map pack that you could be getting for free.
You could keep those 800 points to spend on other things, in fact you can have more than 800 points to spend, without paying a thing. Read on to find out how.

When the last Call of Duty Map Pack came out, Points2Shop had 13,000 new members join in one day!!! All of the new people joining were searching for Free Microsoft Points so they could get the COD Map Pack without spending a dime. When you first sign up with Points2Shop (which is 100% FREE), you get *250 points when you confirm your e-mail (which is worth $2.50), and you can spend those points towards getting a 1600 Microsoft Points Card which you use towards getting the new Halo: Reach Map Pack. But you don’t have to just get Microsoft Point Cards, you can also use your points on amazon.com! Anything they sell on Amazon you can get with your Points2Shop points. They also allow you to cash out real money if you do the free offers on the site using several methods like Paypal and sending a check to your house.

You would be wasting your Microsoft Points on getting the new Map Pack when you could be getting them free by doing a few free, easy, quick surveys. You get points when the free surveys you complete approve, which usually only takes a couple of minutes. There are plenty of free offers to do when you first sign up too, and there are even other ways to earn like playing games against other members for points, referring other gamers and friends (up to A DOLLAR PER FRIEND!!!) to the site, and a couple of other ways that are explained in more detail on the site.
If you are a gamer, have tons of friends who will sign up, or know about SEO and how to get websites up on Google’s first search page, you can make some really good money from referrals, earning you $.50 for each referral that signs up and confirms their e-mail, and another $.50 when your referral gets their first offer to approve.
So don’t miss out on the Halo: Reach Noble Map Pack just because you don’t have money for points! Sign up with Points2Shop today and get your free Map Pack today!

• Halo: Reach Noble Map Pack Details
  • Halo: Reach Noble Map Pack Map Names: Anchor 9, Tempest, and Breakpoint
  • Halo: Reach Noble Map Pack Release Date: November 30th, 2010
  • Halo: Reach Noble Map Pack Cost: 800 Microsoft Points
  • Halo: Reach Noble Map Pack FREE @: Free Halo: Reach Noble Map Pack

FREE HALO: REACH NOBLE MAP PACK
*This site is only for the U.S., U.K., and C.A., and only U.S. and U.K. get the 250 sign up points.

I noticed you are a member at many sites. Are the offers basically the same at all of them and you merely change an email address so they credit at each site?

I ask because I signed up for Gaming Lagoon and got $10 after a year. I want to try another site, but I don't want to deal with the same offers. Also, isn't Roboform looked down on when doing offers now?

I just wanted to tell everyone about a new GPT you might not know about.

Center of Prizes has under 8000 members right now, but is growing quickly!

When you sign up, you get $1.
When you complete your first offer you get another $1!
For each $9 worth of offers you do, you get ANOTHER $1!!!

Instant Paypal cashouts, payments through Serve, and checks mailed are available to you as well.

Just wanted to share a brand new GPT with everyone, Prizes Fast.

They just opened up so the minimum cashout is $5 for the first one, $1 minimum after that.
They are paying out once a month right now until they get more members, so now is a
good time to get in good with the site and be there from the beginning!

There are over 400 offers up right now, and they will have more withdraw options soon!

If you refer someone to the site, you get 10% of their earnings.

bread's done
Back