do these deals actually work???

spin03

CAGiversary!
http://www.techgear4free.com/

i wanted to know if anyone has tried getting something free off of this website? i have never tried anything where i can get a free ipod, tv, etc. but i have wanted to try one. these deals sound too good to be true, so i was wondering if it works or not??? if you know any other websites that you have successfully gotten something free from, could you please post it. thanks

My thread is way back somewhere here. I got mine, but I started in July, finished in August, Shipped in September and got it in October. Is it worth it? You'd be better off with a part-time job now. I got it right at the beginning of these. It's late now.

[quote name='M3wThr33']My thread is way back somewhere here. I got mine, but I started in July, finished in August, Shipped in September and got it in October. Is it worth it? You'd be better off with a part-time job now. I got it right at the beginning of these. It's late now.[/quote]

i dont mind waiting. it doesnt seem too complicated. did you use this exact site, or a different one, and what did you order. i know 3 people i could get to do this easily, and i know a few of my friends wouldnt mind.

bread's done
Back