Do they make video game checks

I bought my checks from a company in Texas and they had a lot of designs. I dont know the name of the company but I can find out for you later on when I go home from work.

I dont know if they have video game checks though...

I had Road Runner checks =)

I just bought a Road Runner seat cover for my car, with matching Coyote =)

[quote name='Moxio']:lol: A true gamer. I myself prefer the lame, generic checks. :D[/quote]

Me too. I just can't think that I would like using video game checks too much personally. But if you do, more power to you brother...

I have checks based on the LotR movies. I would have gotten Star Trek checks, but they were way too expensive (they are around $20 for 150 checks).

[quote name='Xevious']I bought my checks from www.citm.com (Checks in the mail).

EDIT: No video game checks but there is X-Men checks.

http://secure.checksinthemail.com/product.aspx?productid=1244[/quote]
yeah i saw that before i started looking for video game based one, they also have a cool spiderman case and cool spiderman checks. If i dont find any cool video game ones im gonna go with my original instinct and get the xmen checks and the spiderman case.

I love my Wolverine, Captain America, Hulk, and Spider-Man checks, though I haven't been able to use them yet since I use my debit card for most purchases.

I write one check a month for my truck payment. fucking nissan wants me te get a discover card and pay a $20 processing fee to pay over the phone!!!

You still need checks for misc things though. I use scooby doo ones.

I write like 2 checks a year. I pay all my bills online or automatic debit, but sometimes you do need checks (to pay someone who doesn't have PayPal or something like that).

Who uses checks anymore? Online banking rules! No more stamps! Thats $0.37 to mail a check to pay (one you bought to begin with). Most banks have free checking with free online banking.

I don't like one of the banks - not to name any names but the one of America.

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef']Who uses checks anymore? 99% of the time it's ATM card for me.[/quote]

Ah, we have a youngin who doesn't have to pay bills.

But as dwsscs said, online banking rules. I use it to pay my credit card, utilities, phone, and cable bill. Everything except my landlord.

[quote name='Backlash']I write like 2 checks a year. I pay all my bills online or automatic debit, but sometimes you do need checks (to pay someone who doesn't have PayPal or something like that).[/quote]

My bank will cut a check to the person and mail it to them as part of the online banking. Occasionally I will write a check, for things at my daughter's school (where I don't want her to carry the cash).

I probably haven't written a personal check in 5 years, but if I could get checks that had a flipbook animation of mario jumping or something, I'd be tempted.

[quote name='guessed']I probably haven't written a personal check in 5 years, but if I could get checks that had a flipbook animation of mario jumping or something, I'd be tempted.[/quote]

:rofl: That'd be SO sweet!

bread's done
Back