Do wii motion plus/wii remotes go on sale at all?

y0shelite

CAGiversary!
I just got a wii in the middle of december finally, adding to my ps3 and 360. However i've been waiting to snag another motion plus remote and nunchuk but have been disappointed that there have been no sales or promos on these. I've seen them for dualshocks and all sorts of price reductions/promotions for 360 controllers (like the $28 halo reach steal on walmart), but the only one i saw for wii was the $34.95 flingsmash at BB (which i unfortunately missed the boat on).

so to get to the point, have you seen these on sale or is it pretty much non existent? Paying $60 for the combo is kinda a tough pill to swallow, although if i have no choice i'll do it. i saw a good deal on craigslist but i was too late (not to mention on second thought, im not too fond of purchasing used controllers that had people's grimey hands all day on them)

i figure there's some experts in here that have kept on eye on these

Also, check Amazon's warehouse deals. Those are dinged/ripped boxes and sometimes returns, but the stuff inside is generally new. It doesn't always work out well for people, but usually it does, and amazon has a great return policy for when it doesn't. But read up in the Warehouse Deals thread first. Anyway, I've seen Wii remotes available there on occasion.

I bought FlingSmash from Amazon for ~$35, and then sold the sealed game for $12 on eBay. Seemed like a good deal to me.

bread's done
Back