Do you buy at Play-asia?

zoobo

CAGiversary!
I'm looking to buy a few Dreamcast games over Play-asia and wanted to know what you guys think about the price of the games there. Do you recommend any other place to buy DC titles? What about DC peripherals?

Oh, and do you buy Super Famicom/Game Boy and other classics there? Any special deals from time to time?

I bought 2 GBA games (bit generations titles) from them a few months ago. Shipping took a while (about a week and a half IIRC) but everything was packed well. The price was pretty reasonable but it only took them 2 years (literally 2 years, I'm not exaggerating here) to get the item I wanted in stock.

Ruahrc

Have you checked out eStarland? I've only ordered from there once, but the prices and service are both decent.

I do like Play-Asia, but their prices overall are hit or miss with me (the ones for DS accessories are usually good, though; don't know about DC stuff). Most of what I buy there are things that I have a hard time finding anywhere else.

No problem, OP. It's just unusual that you're asking for opinions again on a seller who gave you a bad experience in the past. IAm is just reminding you of it.

As the saying goes, "Fool me once; shame on you. Fool me twice; shame on me."

Anyway, I have bought from them before. 2 GBA games. Took a little over a week (faster than I expected) and packaged well so the boxes didn't get dented in transit.

bread's done
Back