Do you guys hear about the Smiley Face Killers?

...I'm officially creeped out now. :shock:

I've watched enough crime shows to see that this sheer multitude of "accidental alcohol-related drownings" aren't so simple. Especially if all of the victims had similar academic backgrounds.

I hope those two police officers both catch the dudes and avoid getting killed themselves (it could happen). :whistle2:|

I attended UW-La Crosse from 2001-2003 and this was a concern back then but no one had mentioned the smiley face graffiti near the entry points.

smilies.jpg

^^^ That was the first thing I thought of too :lol:

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']
smilies.jpg

^^^ That was the first thing I thought of too :lol:[/quote]

Hehehe... I have a Laughing Man sticker on my laptop.

If the killer looks like Clownface from the comic team Body Bags, then I think we're going to need Chuck Norris to stop him.

(See what I did there? Carrying over a CAG thread topic into another.)

(*flees*)

All the guys that have drowned here have had 2 things in common:
1) They were extremely intoxicated
2) They showed no physical trauma or signs of a struggle

The "Smiley Face Killers" theory is nice, but my favorite killer theory someone cooked up was that some hot chick was getting guys drunk, luring them to the river, and pushing them in.

BTW, the FBI investigated the drowings here and found zero evidence of foul play. I only mention that because the police around here are extremely incompetent when it comes to murders. We have a theory that people from Milwaukee used to drive to La Crosse county to dump bodies because they know the cops here wouldn't solve the case.

bread's done
Back