Do you have better xbox games than me?

Sometimes, being a Cheap Ass Gamer is a bad thing, especially if you use your cheap ass bargain hunting skills to buy games like Drake...

All I can say is "Aim Higher!"

[quote name='coolsteel']Did you actually play pulse racer first? Its a funny game when you realize someone actually got paid to do it.[/quote]

yep. I traded it in to ebgames.com during their trade 4 get Ninja Gaiden thing. :wink:

[quote name='GameDude']I own the following:

Drake, Stake, Kabuki Warriors, Batman: Dark Tomorrow. I had pulse racer, but I traded it in. :([/quote]

Stake, my god man how could you have let yourself buy that game. One of the worst games in existence. Uber boring.

I think you may wish to organize a trade with Cloudspeak...he carries an excellent assortment of top notch games...just like yours.

[quote name='Slipknot9762']wow are u serious everyone has better xbox games than you[/quote]

Wow. That's all I can say. Have you never heard of sarcasm? I know its hard to pick up the scent through the internet, but you sure are thick.

[quote name='Slipknot9762'][quote name='Tromack'][quote name='Slipknot9762']wow are u serious everyone has better xbox games than you[/quote]

Wow. That's all I can say. Have you never heard of sarcasm? I know its hard to pick up the scent through the internet, but you sure are thick.[/quote]

sure and mine was sarcasm 2 dumbf*ck[/quote]

Given that I can use punctuation and can spell out words, I feel that I am not the dumb one here. Your post was stupid, and there was nothing sarcastic about it.

Edit- I can also capitalize, too. Good job sticking to your guns and deleting your post. Truly, you have bested me.

[quote name='Tromack'][quote name='Slipknot9762']wow are u serious everyone has better xbox games than you[/quote]

Wow. That's all I can say. Have you never heard of sarcasm? I know its hard to pick up the scent through the internet, but you sure are thick.[/quote]

sure???????????

[quote name='Slipknot9762'][quote name='Tromack'][quote name='Slipknot9762']wow are u serious everyone has better xbox games than you[/quote]

sure???????????[/quote]

I have no clue how I am supposed to feel. Do you not understand the meaning of the word "sure"?

[quote name='Tromack'][quote name='Slipknot9762'][quote name='Tromack'][quote name='Slipknot9762']wow are u serious everyone has better xbox games than you[/quote]

sure???????????[/quote]

I have no clue how I am supposed to feel. Do you not understand the meaning of the word "sure"?[/quote]

SURE SURE SURE SURE SURE wanna keep on goin ok lets go cuz no1 asked ur bitch ass to reply starting something

[quote name='Slipknot9762'][quote name='Tromack'][quote name='Slipknot9762'][quote name='Tromack'][quote name='Slipknot9762']wow are u serious everyone has better xbox games than you[/quote]

sure???????????[/quote]

I have no clue how I am supposed to feel. Do you not understand the meaning of the word "sure"?[/quote]

SURE SURE SURE SURE SURE wanna keep on goin ok lets go cuz no1 asked ur bitch ass to reply starting something[/quote]

I think you are doing a better job of flaming yourself than I could ever do. This will be my last remark.

[quote name='Tromack'][quote name='Slipknot9762'][quote name='Tromack'][quote name='Slipknot9762'][quote name='Tromack'][quote name='Slipknot9762']wow are u serious everyone has better xbox games than you[/quote]

sure???????????[/quote]

SURE SURE SURE SURE SURE wanna keep on goin ok lets go cuz no1 asked ur bitch ass to reply starting something[/quote]

I think you are doing a better job of flaming yourself than I could ever do. This will be my last remark.[/quote]

no see once again u dont get it im saying "sure" because ur throwing a little bitch fit about me saying it.

bread's done
Back